Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Congratulations to the winner and all the nominees!!!

Here are some words from Pearl Games.

"We are so happy for this prize! The 4 other nominated games are fantastic games! Thank you very much to all the Portuguese gamers. We never dared hope for such a public welcome! We continue to develop other games with as much passion and hope a such warm welcome to Tournay, which will be at Essen 11! Enjoy!"

- Pearl Games, Jully 2011 -

http://www.spielportugal.org/jogo-do-ano/2010

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! I LOVE Troyes, and think it should have won Kennerspiel 2010, let alone Spiel des Jahres. Oh well.

Another thing: Can you tell me what the dates of Spiel Portugal will be in 2012? I had a look at the website, but my Portuguese is extremely rusty as it's about fifteen years since I lived there . One of the reasons I'd like to go is that I'm a game designer/publisher and I want to try to break into both Northern and Southern Europe. The former is covered by Essen, obviously, but for Southern Europe I'm looking at Spain, Portugal, Italy and/or Greece (preferrably 'and'!).

The other main reason is that I really enjoyed living in Portugal and I'd be glad of an excuse to go back there.

Cheers
Leo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Soledade
Portugal
Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
WYG Developer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Leo. You mean LeiriaCon 2012 right? It will happen in the 27th, 28th and 29th of january. Here's where: http://www.quintapinheiro-nazare.com/

Anything you can send me an email @ soledade@spielportugal.org

Paulo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls