Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Briggs
United States
Jacksonville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I, along with her sisters and cousins and their spouses, are spending a week at Cape Cod (West Dennis, Mass), and I was wondering if anyone knew of a games store in that area that might be worth visiting?

I think Games People Play is near Boston, but I doubt we make it that far north from the Cape.

Thanks for any leads or suggestions.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Albee
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Well there's a great gaming store in Providence called "The Gamekeeper" (not affilated with WoTC). But Providence is no closer to the Cape than Boston. But perhaps you could call them and ask them if they know of one on the Cape. I remember also visiting TJ's Collectibles in Milford MA. But again, no closer than Boston. And TJ's slants toward MtG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Scholar's Game Store in Bridgewater, MA, although not on the Cape, is closer than stores in Boston or Providence. They are a big supporter of Unity Games (the loose federation of gaming groups located in Eastern Mass), and stock many German import games, RGG games, etc. Highly recommended!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
There is (or was) a pretty nifty store in Provincetown. I don't remember what it is called, but it is an honest to God game store. If I recall, it catered more to the family gamer, but had a nice selection of euros as well. It was on the left of the main drag on your way through town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls