Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Elton
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm sure you all are familiar with the excellent Marvel Heroscape set released a few years back, and know that that set was sadly never expanded. Also, despite the strategic oportunities presented in this game (Marvel Heroes), many of you agree that there is a definite lack of action and fun. Well, I've been thinking about using some of the figures in this game for my own expansion to Marvel Heroscape. This would finally allow the wonderful figures from Marvel Heroes to be used for what they were meant for- action packed superhero battles. Using all the figures not already included in the heroscape set, you could add a total of 14 new characters: all the x-men, magneto, the fantastic four, thor, dr. strange, elektra, daredevil, and kingpin. My question is: has anyone already done this? I can't imagine that a project similar to this hasn't already been undetaken, given that level of creativity on this site. If so, what stats and powers did you give these characters. If not, any suggestions on what the new character's heroscape stats should be?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=15723

No shortage of heroes to choose from, since I've recently added Heroclix to my collection, been looking into incorporating those figs into 'scape as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link! I was aware of the heroscapers site but hadn't poked around it yet. Heroclix definitely seem like a nice way to augment the 'scape collection of figures. For instance, I couldn't find a Heroscape version of Nightcrawler, but sure enough he's got a custom card at Heroscapers, with the figure shown being the Heroclix version of him. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls