Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats to:
Marc Morley
United States
Rainier
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

who wins 5 GG for getting the most thumbs up for his caption!

Original thread:

Cartoon Caption Contest (July 1/2011): Gamer at a Picnic

Feel free to print or post for personal use. Apologies for the hiatus. Things have been a bit crazy on my end lately. I recently joined Google+, by the way, and have been compiling a list of board gamers there: http://bit.ly/GP-boardgamers (feel free to add yourself). I'll be promoting BGG and this cartoon caption contest over there as well. If you'd like a Google+ invite, please send me your e-mail address: http://scr.im/debbieohi

But back to the most recent caption contest...

I also gave discretionary GG to the following:

Scott Firestone IV:
Quote:
I forgot the food, but I do have Wasabi, Mama Mia, and Piece of Cake...

Michael Erb (merb101):
Quote:
I'm going to lie down and pretend I'm a farmer.

Steve B (ImaginaryRoot):
Quote:
Would you mind posing with my games for a few pictures?

Russ Williams (russ):
Quote:
Oh, you're setting up the square grid blanket? I thought we were going to use the hex grid blanket!

Harvey Wasserman (CrocWrestler):
Quote:
I brought 200 meeples, 50 tanks, a deck of cards, and a can of SpaghettiO's.

Ken Roberts (kenjy):
Quote:
To be honest, I typically avoid games with "outdoor" themes, but I must admit that I am enjoying the the feel on my skin of that large yellow component in the sky.

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes.

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also browse a list of past winners.

Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls