Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Labute
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hi there,

I'm travelling to Spring Hill, TN next week on business (about halfway between Nashville and Columbia), and I was hoping someone here could point me in the direction of any good game stores that might exist in Nashville or Columbia. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy B,
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can't name one in Nashville or Columbia, but Murfressboro (about 40 miles outside of Nashville) has a great local shop called Roll the Dice. They have a wide selection and usually host some kind of gaming event.

Spelling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Keep is in Hermitage - inside Metro Nashville, but on the east side of town. There is gaming on Monday nights from 5:30pm to 9pm and on the first Sunday of every month from noon to 5pm, but I rarely go.

As far as I know, Columbia is devoid of game stores. Murfreesboro, which has Roll The Dice, is as far away as Nashville is. I am not certain when they game.

I live in Spring Hill. With a job, a wife, and two boys, my days and evenings are filled up, but I might be available for some nighttime gaming. I've got a friend in Franklin (between Nashville and Spring Hill, about 15 miles away) who enjoys gaming as well - unsure of his availability. There's a game designer who lives nearby in Thompson Station - he might also be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls