Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Howard
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, after lurking for about a year I finally registered!

We are holidaying in WDW this year and have allocated a day for shopping while there. Anyone know of any good games stores that I can visit at all?

Tia

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valdir Jorge
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dave!

In Orlando there is Sci-Fi City http://www.sci-fi-city.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brown
United Kingdom
STOCKPORT
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I was holidaying there last year and couldn['t find a game store - I tried looking for SciFi city but gave up and was told it was some distance away from WDW.

BTW had a great holiday - in fact my best holiday ever.

Have a great time

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
To get to Sci Fi City from the WDW area, you need to take I-4 East into downtown Orlando (around a 15-30 minute ride depending upon the time of day). Get off on the exit for State Route 50 (Colonial Drive) and veer right so that you are headed eastbound on S.R. 50. You will travel through a neighborhood filled with Vietnamese restaurants and businesses. Another 15 minutes or so and you will find Sci Fi City on the right hand (south) side of the road.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch for Sci-Fi's Buy one get one free sales. I went right after Christmas one year and there was one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Howard
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that guys! Will try and convince the missus that we need a small diversion while out and about

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John (Jay) Gettel
United States
Brighton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever happened to Enterprise 1701?

Is that store still in Orlando? Did they make it through the comic and TCG boom and bust?

They had a great selection of games back in the 90's. I bought a huge (~100) group of used wargames from them in 93.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sci Fi City is the business formerly known as Enterprise 1701.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls