Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
Queen Games is very excited about their new Essen release, Kingdom Builder, and wants you to be too! In his signature style, Donald X. Vaccarino has created another addictive game with that "just one more game" feel created by a simple rule set, quick play time, and a random set up that makes each and every game of Kingdom Builder unique!

In this contest, you have the option of registering for one of two prizes - In addition to a "load of Queen Games" prize, the grand prize here is very special: a trip for two to sold out BGG.CON 2011! So, if you missed out on registration this year, here's your chance! And even if you didn't miss out, Queen will reimburse your hotel and registration costs, giving you more money to buy games at the con. (You are responsible for your own transportation costs.)

But you can only register to win one of the prize choices - choose carefully! So head over to the Kingdom Builder listing and check it out to answer the contest questions; you might just win yourself some cool stuff!

Click here to enter!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCormick
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Tasteless Brute
Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Silver ReviewerMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Old School Video gamerMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fan
Awesome! Good luck to the winners (of whom I will likely not be one. )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
And 28 is coming soon!
Microbadge: 100 Games x 1 Challenge participant - 2020Microbadge: Chip Theory Games "Cloudspire" Contest ParticipantMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: A Song of Ice and Fire fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
5 correct answers. Hope I win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Galarneau
Canada
Trois-Rivieres
Quebec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: MYTH fanMicrobadge: Copper Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I love MeeplesMicrobadge: WFRP (Warhammer Fantasy Role-Playing) 3rd edition fan
5 goods Answers, I just need to pack my stuff and I'm ready for BGG!!!

Nice contest, good luck everybody :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Microbadge: Member of the BGG Community since 2002Microbadge: Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear – Solo Expansion fanMicrobadge: I speak SouthernMicrobadge: I love Tennessee - The Volunteer State!Microbadge: Bourbon drinker
Thank you, Queen Games, for the contest. While I would love to attend BGG.con I am afraid the airfare and other travel expenses preclude me being able to ever attend... so, I will throw my hat into the ring for a chance to win a game instead. Well, a chance to be included in the drawing anyway. Good luck, all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Now even the prizes are a "multiple choice question"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
This is my world now... A dichotomy of order and chaos, just like me.
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: I've got Bette Davis eyesMicrobadge: I've got Bette Davis eyesMicrobadge: Rest In Peace Ernie: 2000-2019Microbadge: Stay-at-home dad
5/5 for me.

I kinda cheated from my norm and actually looked at the game's rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
Microbadge: Gustav Mahler fanMicrobadge: Khalil Gibran fanMicrobadge: Caspar David Friedrich fanMicrobadge: Albert EinsteinMicrobadge: Arthur Schopenhauer
Another good contest, thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: I was outvoted... by everyone!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Whiskey drinkerMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?
Also got 5.
Would really like to win this one, but I won't hold my breath.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
5 correct answers. I really want to win this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Peridot: August birthstoneMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: I love books!Microbadge: Easily MisunderstoodMicrobadge: Dog lover
5/5. Looked at rules for the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
It might be worth noting somewhere where exactly BGG.CON will be held. I'm assuming it'll be in the USA, and thus not interested (get rid off the TSA and we'll talk again) - but for others the exact location might matter, so they can eye those transportation costs and see if it'd be at all doable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
Microbadge: Twitch fanMicrobadge: Merry Christmas, you filthy animalsMicrobadge: Nintendo Switch fanMicrobadge: Golden CamelMicrobadge: Dragon Dice fan
Luke the Flaming wrote:
Now even the prizes are a "multiple choice question"...
I like that prizes are a multiple choice question now. That was the hardest one to answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André E
Germany
Oldenburg
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
www.poeppelhelden.de
badge
I play with green!
Microbadge: Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King fanMicrobadge: Scotch drinkerMicrobadge: Moin Moin!Microbadge: IPA Beer fan - Make it hoppyMicrobadge: Patchwork fan
4/5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Tuba fanMicrobadge: RSP Dominionist (sympathizer)Microbadge: Taco de Mayo 2018 - I ate 31 tacos in 31 days!Microbadge: Level 20 BGG posterMicrobadge: Kiwanis
 Queen Games Kingdom Builder Giveaway Contest participant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
5/5 yippieeeee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
Microbadge: I make a webcomicMicrobadge: Please support me on Patreon!Microbadge: Follow me on InstagramMicrobadge: Twitter userMicrobadge: Facebook user
Awesome! 5/5. Had to go for the games since I won't be able to make it to the Con this year. That opens up a Grand Prize spot for someone else. Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Miller
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Working through the night Jeff fixed the broken link. After being fixed the broken link became Jeff's BGG profile.
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: I play from my gut!Microbadge: Earthbound fan - Working through the night Jeff fixed the Broken Bazooka. After being fixed, the Broken bazooka became the Heavy Bazooka.Microbadge: Utah Jazz fanMicrobadge: Parent of big sister and little brother
Best Contest Ever!!!

+In for the Grand-prize...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Champion
United States
California
flag msg tools
Never gonna be 40
badge
With stops in Anaheim, Azusa, and Cucamonga!
Microbadge: Knights of the Dinner Table - BrianMicrobadge: Darths & Droids fanMicrobadge: Member of Calvary ChapelMicrobadge: Dr. McNinja fanMicrobadge: Conan fan
5/5

Good luck, all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Knotts
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?
badge
¡Viva la Revolución!
Microbadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: Austrian EconomicsMicrobadge: Definitely not KeynesianMicrobadge: A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.Microbadge: A fool and his money are soon parted.
Great prizes available, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Tasty Minstrel Games fanMicrobadge: Eminent Domain fanMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Terra Prime fanMicrobadge: Tasty Minstrel Games fan
I'm totally going to win! Know how I know? I didn't read the actual prizes before going to the questions page (my monitor is all messed up right now and I can barely read anything, actually) - and I stupidly chose the BGGcon prize rather than the games prize! I'm already going to BGGcon, so obviously I'm going to win this contest!

If/when that happens (thanks Murphy's Law!) maybe I'll be able to trade the entries for games...

Edit: In case anyone else is going to be dumb like me, It wouldn't have hurt to list the actual grand prize (not just "you get it at BGGcon) on the final page. The games were listed there.

Edit again: That's a really cool idea for a prize, but he way! Lots of people are dying for a BGGcon ticket this time of year and it's always sold out! I just happen to have already gotten a ticket

Nice game prize support as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Georgiou
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: BirdwatcherMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Thank u Queen Games for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Lovell
United States
Tracy
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: My wife says I have too many board gamesMicrobadge: The Geek Die Roller Hates MeMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: Kodi user
5/5. Here's to another chance at winning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronin Daimyo
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 1754: Conquest fanMicrobadge: 1775: Rebellion fanMicrobadge: I love Israel!Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Mountain Biker
5 correct! Good luck to allmeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fehr
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Hi there! Follow my gaming exploits on Twitter (fehrmeister)
Microbadge: I use Board Game Stats to log my gamesMicrobadge: Toastmaster - I love public speakingMicrobadge: In love with my spouseMicrobadge: Tigris & Euphrates fanMicrobadge: Yellow & Yangtze fan
What a great contest! It was tough deciding which of the two types of prizes to go for. I'm thinking that most people would rather go for the games where there's more chance of winning, but that means there's a better chance to win the grand prize. Hmmm....

5/5 right for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [10] |