South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
willynate1978 wrote:
I thought I was going to make it to Level Up St. Paul tonight, but I realized that my son has a soccer award ceremony at 6:30. By the time it's done, it would be 8:30 so there's not much reason to get over there for an hour of gameplay. Hopefully next week.

Guess we’ll just have to have the most exciting hour of gameplay ever without you then

So was it?

'Twas beyond words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jabooty3 wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
willynate1978 wrote:
I thought I was going to make it to Level Up St. Paul tonight, but I realized that my son has a soccer award ceremony at 6:30. By the time it's done, it would be 8:30 so there's not much reason to get over there for an hour of gameplay. Hopefully next week.

Guess we’ll just have to have the most exciting hour of gameplay ever without you then

So was it?

'Twas beyond words.

It Was Spectacular!! A Must See!! Entertainment For The Whole Family!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
willynate1978 wrote:

So was it?

For the last hour, we were playing our third game of Pandemic Season 2 of the night.. So, exciting for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite not looking forward to assembling the miniatures, I just preordered version 1.5 of Kingdom Death: Monster. Estimated delivery says next month (December)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flander
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
Despite not looking forward to assembling the miniatures, I just preordered version 1.5 of Kingdom Death: Monster. Estimated delivery says next month (December)

I will come play this with you anytime you want .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone listen to the game talk on KFAN tonight? Usually they discuss video games I believe but they were discussing board games tonight and giving away a copy of Fallout 4 and the new Civ I think to callers. I got through and was told I could talk about whatever I wanted but when I got on the air they were looking for fans of those two games. They said I could still talk so I rambled on about Assassinorum: Execution Force....probably sounded like a dork. Then they just let me go.... no free game. Oh well, it's cool board games are getting some air time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:

Is there a difference in this release and the original?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flander
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Anyone listen to the game talk on KFAN tonight? Usually they discuss video games I believe but they were discussing board games tonight and giving away a copy of Fallout 4 and the new Civ I think to callers. I got through and was told I could talk about whatever I wanted but when I got on the air they were looking for fans of those two games. They said I could still talk so I rambled on about Assassinorum: Execution Force....probably sounded like a dork. Then they just let me go.... no free game. Oh well, it's cool board games are getting some air time.

They do this a couple times of year and I always enjoy the episodes. They usually have an FFG rep in for it. Awesome that you got through to talk, and thanks for the heads up. I will definitely add this episode to my podcast play list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

Afaik mostly just updated rules, adjusted balance, and errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mflander wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:

They do this a couple times of year and I always enjoy the episodes. They usually have an FFG rep in for it. Awesome that you got through to talk, and thanks for the heads up. I will definitely add this episode to my podcast play list.

A couple designers from FFG were on too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

The rules were updated, like Matt said. I bought the upgrade kit, and some cards came in it, with some other stuff too. I should really play this some time, instead of looking at the box on the shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:

Yea. I was going to call in but I had kids to worry about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

The rules were updated, like Matt said. I bought the upgrade kit, and some cards came in it, with some other stuff too. I should really play this some time, instead of looking at the box on the shelf.

I saw some people playing it at the Gaming Goat once. Does that count?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
Bipf wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I saw some people playing it at the Gaming Goat once. Does that count?

You have more experience with it than I do, lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Weimer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got KDM 1.5. Been playing it for a few weeks now with my group. My new favorite game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flander
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to get in some shadespire on Sunday afternoon/evening? I have everything for it and enough for 4 player games if needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mflander wrote:
Anyone want to get in some shadespire on Sunday afternoon/evening? I have everything for it and enough for 4 player games if needed.

I definitely want to try it, not sure if that day will work at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmb
I scored some inexpensive Feldher for Imperial Assault off eBay. They were the inserts that fit in the game boxes. For Hoth, Bespin, and Twin shadows. I'm thoroughly impressed and shall be purchasing for base game and Jabba when I get the chance and whenever the make one for heart of the Empire.

Highly recommended. Now I just have to figure out how to store everything else, like all the extra figs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holiday Sale

https://holiday-sale.asmodeena.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary A
United States
Lakeville/Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bipf wrote:
pekin2121 wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:

I just went and read the page. Wow it sounds extremely cool.

I haven't had ANY time to game in months, I would love to buy it but it would just sit gathering dust like the rest of my games. Hell I have two that are still in plastic. cry

It seems though that finally estate stuff is getting close to being taken care of... maybe once that happens I can finally get over the hump and find a life again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cavetoad wrote:
Hell I have two that are still in plastic. cry

Two. That's adorable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schleicher
United States
GOLDEN VALLEY
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was at FFG last night and overhead mutterings that there was no session report written up by Captain Chronicler of the exciting Attack on the Base Station!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dschleicher wrote:
Was at FFG last night and overhead mutterings that there was no session report written up by Captain Chronicler of the exciting Attack on the Base Station!!

Who was muttering?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, weirdest damn thing happened to me...

Took my daughter to a thing tonight, so I had time to read and I brought along rulebooks to Agricola (wait, wait, wait for it....) because I wanted to get that back to the table. Also I had brought with me one of the card expansions for the game and was sitting there looking through the cards when I came across this Occupation Card, titled "ROUGH BAKER" :

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schleicher
United States
GOLDEN VALLEY
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pekin2121 wrote:
dschleicher wrote:

Who was muttering?

Mostly Captain Backwards and Captain Half Point, but also Cadet Brent expressed disappointment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  255 , 256 , 257 , 258 , 259  Next »  [262] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.