Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
That is awesome!! Look how far JIGG is now. Can't wait for more exciting things to come
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Montesa
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to see Stan! doing so well, and it's great that JIGG is still going strong after 20 years!

Stan! did a follow-up blog post to that video as well. Check it out - it's got a little more background to the origins of JIGG.

As we used to say, JIGG wins again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff!!!

Mike, do you have a blog or video about your early day experience with JIGG?
I want to link that too up in the page description.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Montesa
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, sorry, I don't have a video or blog post specifically about that, but I do mention some of it in my Geek of the Week interview.

http://rpggeek.com/thread/519352/rpg-geek-of-the-week-16-mik...

Wish I could meet up with the new JIGG crew at Tintagel sometime though (and I'm sure you know Jay is one of the original JIGG members too!) Maybe next time I'm in Japan!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didnt know that about Jay. He is busy with classes so he usually cant play with us.

In addition to Tintagel, we now have the Ayase game day and Mandy is trying to organize a 3rd day in Setagaya! So we will have the 3 corners ( North East, North West and South West) of Tokyo covered. We only need someone to start another day somewhere in Shinagawa area and we will have all 4 corners of Tokyo covered and a game day going on every weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Montesa
United States
El Cerrito
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Jay goes way back with JIGG and it's great that he's still involved!

I really love the way the JIGG has kept itself going for so long. There are lulls sometimes, but also peaks, as there seems to be now. It's always been about what the members do. So, many thanks to you for keeping the faith and carrying things forward!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mandy is helping me a lot lately and so do all the guys that attend the game days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.