Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been dying to play this and after reading the rules I thought I'd set up a quick game using Family rules and playing solo with two firefighters.

This will be quick and simple I guess since its my first try at this or the game.

A single alarm fire broke out at a residence located at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. Hindsight being twenty/twenty there really should have been more alarms.
Engine company 42 responded with only two fire fighters in tow for some reason. Mr Yellow and Ms.Red (That's Ms. not Miss thank you very much).
Upon arrival flames seemed to be consuming the rear of the house so Mr Yell went in the front and Ms Red used the side.
Both brave firefighters began pulling people out of the house a couple occasions had them finding only nothing and wasting valuable time as the fire spread.
Mr Yellow was quickly making his way to a poor innocent victim though flames licked at him from both sides when an explosion rocked mr Yellow sending him to recover outside.
More explosions began rocking the house ripping out walls one after another. Glass and cheap wall board burst out of the house onto the side walk on several occasions.
Ms Red undaunted brought out two survivors and Mr Yellow upon his brave re-entry of the house saved a cat..meow...it was thankful. Once more into the breach sent Mr yellow back to the sidewalk in an explosions that killed a young lady in a horrible flash over.
Ms. Red had carried another victim to the side exit when tragedy struck. Too many explosions had weakened the structure of the building causing it to collapse Killing Ms red and the gentelmen she was carrying to be crushed just ONE single step before safety. Mr Yellow also carrying a injured woman was crushed in the dining room. Himself mere steps from safety.
Today we mourn the loss of two brave firefighters several people who lived in the home and their pet dog sparky.

So my first ever session report and I want to say this game is an absolute BLAST!!! No pun intended. I dont remember the last time I had this much fun just playing with myself...err by myself I can't wait to gets the wife and kids in on it. I am so thrilled I trusted my instincts and got this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for trying to saving the Munsters... Sorry to hear of your losses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see the reference wasnt wasted

Also it was engine company 42.
42 may be the answer to life the universe and everything but the exception is burning buildings i guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Carson
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was engine company 42 accompanied by police car 54, or was that car's location unknown?

Nice session report, I'm looking forward to trying out my game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls