Popular Tags: [View All]
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Reseñas de Juegos Argentinos
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, guys sorry to bother. My sister travels to usa on friday and I wanted her to bring me some games but they have to be in a store close to Dadeland 7000. Do you know of any there ?

Thanks in advance,

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is Sunshine Adventure gaming in Bird Road close to Dadeland. The address is 7921 Bird Road. Tel. 305-264-1250.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Need a cool Graphic Design for a game you are Creating ? Maybe a banner for a kickstarter ? Ask for a quote... questions are for FREE :D
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi will,

Tony gives good advice. Tell your sister to google "Miami board game meetup" and she will find our page with event listings and what not. We play Thursday's starting at 7 and saturdays starting at 1230!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Don, but she mailed me that she had a toys ur us close and when I saw they didnt have much of anything (boardgame speaking) I asked her to bring me a heroscape I would have prefer... well anything else, but it was all I found on the online catalog plus I do not have the game and in the end the floor pieces look awesome and can be reused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls