2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Best Board Game Store in Columbia SC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Games [+] Columbia [+] and [+] Toys [+] [View All]
tytania tytania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toys & Games Etc. in Columbia, S.C. is one of the greatest treasure troves for board gamers I’ve ever found. In my travels from California to Florida, and in Europe, I have been in many game stores, but none of them match the selection of games that Toys & Games Etc. has in stock. It ranges from the simple to the complex, and any gamer, regardless of skill level, will find something to appeal to his or her taste. The owner, Mary, is always willing to sit down and teach a new game, with more than 200 demo games available. Regularly scheduled game nights are designed for both avid adult gamers as well as families looking to spend quality time together. A trip to the store on a Tuesday or Friday evening is well worth your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wolfe
United States
Edmond
OK
flag msg tools
Though I know this is an older post, I just recently visted this store and found out 2 things:

Firstly, this store really is jam packed with board games. They've entire walls of board games.

Secondly, I found that the store itself is closing down, they're going to go to an online only business. I was told they're closing down this Thursday 1/26/12. They have discounts of 30%-60% on their current in stock board games.

Figured i'd give others a heads up about the location and the discounts!

Happy gaming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls