I have a Question to Familiars and the Overlords Monsters.
We have played Quest 2 just now and we are not sure whether we did it right or not.
Here is the thing:
After the Giant spawned (jumped down or whatever) my Friend placed his Familiers that good in the Room around the Giant that the Giant had no place to go and to end his turn on. That way I could not move the Giant at all, waiting to be eliminated, since one of the PC had Reach and made an Advance everytime and 2 Ranged Classes. No way I could get to him and dmg him. And since he had "Furr" it was only a matter of time until the Giant will die.
We played without the treachery and without the Feat Cards. Just in case I missed something, because I have no Idea what card could have helped me there from the basic Overlord Deck.
My Question is
1. Can an Overlords Monster stand on a Familiar to attack and then move back?
2. He can walk through them, right? (With Mov 3 the Giant wasnt able to get anywhere anyway)
3. Can a Monster end his turn on a Familiar? A Familiar can end his turn on an enemy monster as stated in the rules...
Thank you for your answer
Gawain is essentially correct.
Familiars are not figures, they are tokens or markers. So there is nothing preventing figures from ending on the same spaces as them or attacking from their space.
• Familiars move like heroes, except that they can move through enemy figures and can end their movement in the same space as another figure.
• Familiars may occupy the same space as another figure, and figures may move through and trace lines of sight through familiars.
Except for the Shadow Soul familiar, which has in it's specific rules that it cannot end its move in the same space as any figure, nor vice versa (though other figures, both friend and enemy) may still move onto it, attack and move off it, for example).