Popular Tags: [View All]
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you could try to arrange for other trades based on who wanted your stuff/trades that weren't made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SaraCV wrote:
MarkyX wrote:
Alright, I'm thinking about setting up the Snakes and Lattes classifieds just so we can see if we can sell off games that we didn't trade. I'm not how to format it.

Is this alright with you Sara?
Sorry Mark but in talking with the other guys in the cafe, we've decided to not allow selling even for this one event. Guess you might just have to hold onto them until the next TabsCon!
That's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
slinkydink wrote:
Maybe you could try to arrange for other trades based on who wanted your stuff/trades that weren't made.
I was hoping to get some cash out of it. Wiz-War is being released next month sooo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christen
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very happy with these results

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc D
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I'm one of the few who didn't make a trade. Maybe I should have read the Math Trades for Dummies thread! This was going to be my big excuse to go all the way from Pape to Bathurst to visit S and L and maybe find someone to play Memoir 44!

Thanks for setting this up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SaraCV wrote:
MarkyX wrote:
Alright, I'm thinking about setting up the Snakes and Lattes classifieds just so we can see if we can sell off games that we didn't trade. I'm not how to format it.

Is this alright with you Sara?
Sorry Mark but in talking with the other guys in the cafe, we've decided to not allow selling even for this one event. Guess you might just have to hold onto them until the next TabsCon!
That's too bad... I want to get some things off my shelf, and it is so convenient to get all these people in the same place at the same time! I understand completely though.

I have to say I am disappointed in my trade... I was really hoping to get modern art the card game, but wound up getting only oltre mare. After snooping the marketplace, I noticed Toronto resident Sonja is selling a copy of it for eleven dollars, so i could have bought it from her instead of trading a $20+ game for it! I must have missed that in my want list...

See you on Saturday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sara, are the results final?

To everyone else, if anyone is driving from East York, please let me know. I have a funeral now scheduled for Saturday that I must attend, and am looking for other ways to get my games to/from S&L. I'd be happy to drop off and pick my games from your place as convenient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan McGregor
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
grinspy wrote:
We were a little hesitant to call the results final initially, as this was the first time we had run a Math Trade. It is now more than 12 hours after the results were posted, though, and while there is some grumbling it does not look like there were any mechanical problems with the trade. We are saying that these results are final.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karlyn Singh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grinspy wrote:

To everyone else, if anyone is driving from East York, please let me know. I have a funeral now scheduled for Saturday that I must attend, and am looking for other ways to get my games to/from S&L. I'd be happy to drop off and pick my games from your place as convenient.
I'm in East York, but unfortunately I'm taking the subway, and I don't think I would be able to carry all those games. If you can't find someone you could always drop off on friday and pick up on sunday though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Made one trade... Heading to SandL anyway so if anyone wants to peep at my trade list and do a deal? I'll do multigame trades for one that I like. Make an offer, games do not have to be on my want list for me to be interested.

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/tikitack?trade=1&su...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grinspy wrote:

I don't live in East York but if you're stuck and can get the games to me and pick up, I live near the airport and can do for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
if you can make it to meeplemart thursday (tomorrow) a few of your traders should be there. I know I will be (looking for your ad astra) and Tiberius is usually there so he could bring your pandemic. you should pm a few others like kermitz and hutton. or if you are on the tabsonline site, post in the "meeplemart Thursdays" forum.

Otherwise i'd suggest dropping off your trades at s&l on friday night and picking up your trades there on sunday. Else a bunch of other people get to show up Sat, drop their stuff off and leave with nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Iradian
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ARG

Forgot my Battleship Galaxies to throw in the trade. I knew I forgot something.

I'm willing to trade or sell, PM if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be there Saturday, no one will leave empty handed. Slinkydink has offered to cart it over -- I'm just looking for someone that drives as that would be kinder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Drummond
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
WBC Team Captain
mbmbmbmbmb
I work up in North York, and could come down on my lunch hour tomorrow to pick up.

I wouldn't be able to drop off until Monday lunch hour though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlyn Paget
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help car-wise, but if you don't end up with a driver than let me know. We can arrange a separate pick-up for the Pick your Poison lot so that your sherpa doesn't have to carry three games home for you... Just say the word and we can figure something out on your schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder to everyone that it's not a bad idea to run your trades through the Trade Manager here. Either propose the trade, or accept it if someone's proposed it to you.

The primary benefit of this, especially for new traders, is that you can give & get positive feedback after the trade is complete. BGG has a trade feedback system similar to eBay's feedback, so getting some "positive" points for completing math trades will help establish you as a good trader if you want to try to make a straight one-to-one trade with someone later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karlyn Singh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay cool. I was wondering what the purpose of that was in the 'Math Trades for Dummies' thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
And it's super easy to set up a trade.
Just make sure that the game is in your "for trade" list on BGG and on the Results Summary on the OLWLG just click on the users name that you're giving the game to and it will take you to the trade form.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tathta wrote:
I can't help car-wise, but if you don't end up with a driver than let me know. We can arrange a separate pick-up for the Pick your Poison lot so that your sherpa doesn't have to carry three games home for you... Just say the word and we can figure something out on your schedule.
Thanks to all for the offers. I will actually be able to pick up all my games tomorrow night. So everything is sorted out. Slinkydink will be bringing in my games, pre-labelled. I will be picking them up directly.

Sara, can you guys set aside my games (Slinkydink can collect them in a bin) somewhere safe, and I will pick them up around 11pm-midnight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara VanderWal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grinspy wrote:
Sara, can you guys set aside my games (Slinkydink can collect them in a bin) somewhere safe, and I will pick them up around 11pm-midnight?
Absolutely. I'm working until 2am so will be there when you come to pick them up. Just ask for or come find me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys - where is the best place to find parking? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 15 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Video Game Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: I use Board Game Stats to log my gamesMicrobadge: Extended Stats user
Card wrote:
Green P has a few places in the area:
http://parking.greenp.com/find-parking/?a=600+Bloor+Street+W...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so my wife has some commitments, so I'll need to bring my daughter with me. Shouldn't be a problem, except:

- On the off-chance that this is the one weekend day she decides to have a long nap, I might be a few minutes late, and

- Is there enough space to bring a (full-size) stroller into the cafe? I can park it at the door and take her out, even fold it to take less space, but I don't want to have to leave it outside...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Frothingslosh
Canada
Caledon
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mgoddard wrote:
Card wrote:
Green P has a few places in the area:
http://parking.greenp.com/find-parking/?a=600+Bloor+Street+W...
Thanks! Was about to ask the same question. (from a driving-in-Toronto newb)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [7] |