Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of our games are still in the U.S., waiting to be moved over here, so that increases the unplayed count. Still, several here that deserve some plays before deciding whether to keep or sell. Others just weren't good buys for us, in hindsight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
it's
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
This means play black time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just earlier this week I made a geeklist with my unplayed games.
I don't have so much of those: 14 base games and 7 expansions. But I just don't have a clue about my total collection since BGG also counts promos and expansions. Probably somewhere around 90-100, but I'm just guessing really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple Circus shipped!! Yay!!! Will arrive next week, sadly not in time for the weekend but still. Super excited to try it. Also Oh My Goods!: Longsdale in Revolt was with the order so it's shipping too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Janna_ wrote:
I don't have so much of those: 14 base games and 7 expansions. But I just don't have a clue about my total collection since BGG also counts promos and expansions. Probably somewhere around 90-100, but I'm just guessing really.
Use the filter to exclude expansions (a few of mine will still show up though).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flaeryn wrote:
Janna_ wrote:

I do not add expansions. I'm sure that effects many analytics and geeklists that change out most buys each month etc, but I don't like to add them. If you look at my collection, all promos/expansions are put in the comments of the main game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did something exciting yesterday (I mean, I think it's exciting):
I spontaneously ordered a Christmas present for my partner and for me, namely glass art by Jenefer Ham!*
Wheat I got:
- Meeple cufflinks for my partner. I've been wanting to get him cufflinks, but couldn't decide on any. The meeples are small and won't show that much, but I think they add a nice touch.
- 4 glass coasters with meeples on them. We don't normally have drinks on the game table, but these can be used in all contexts.

I just hope he likes the stuff at least half as much as I do. (My partner is really hard to get presents for, because he buys things he wants himself. I thought this is something we can both enjoy.)

*For those who don't know, Jen is Richard "Rahdo" Ham's wife. She's been doing glass art for a long time, and I guess she's getting more well known in the gaming community now because she makes all these great meeples and first-player markers and things like that, and many gamers find her site through Rahdo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petra
Sweden
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gswp wrote:
I spontaneously ordered a Christmas present for my partner and for me, namely glass art by Jenefer Ham!*
Wheat I got:
- Meeple cufflinks for my partner. I've been wanting to get him cufflinks, but couldn't decide on any. The meeples are small and won't show that much, but I think they add a nice touch.
- 4 glass coasters with meeples on them. We don't normally have drinks on the game table, but these can be used in all contexts.

I just hope he likes the stuff at least half as much as I do. (My partner is really hard to get presents for, because he buys things he wants himself. I thought this is something we can both enjoy.)

*For those who don't know, Jen is Richard "Rahdo" Ham's wife. She's been doing glass art for a long time, and I guess she's getting more well known in the gaming community now because she makes all these great meeples and first-player markers and things like that, and many gamers find her site through Rahdo.

Oh, sounds really nice! Hope he'll like them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Pearon
United States
Potsdam
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Ex Libris and Keyper as early birthday presents yesterday. Played Ex Libris last night (4 player) and loved it. Trying for Keyper tonight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Happy early birthday Jill!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary o
United States
Roseville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received our copies of Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper and Mystery Rummy: Al Capone and the Chicago Underworld. They look like fun card games built around a rummy format.

Have a happy birthday Jill!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stasia Doster
United States
Sherman
Texas
flag msg tools
If I am not gaming, I am reading!
mbmbmbmbmb
jrp_atg wrote:
Got Ex Libris and Keyper as early birthday presents yesterday. Played Ex Libris last night (4 player) and loved it. Trying for Keyper tonight!

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Ex Libris has been a hit at my house. I am glad you are enjoying it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Birthday, Jill!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Semijawa
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gswp wrote:
Wheat I got:

Nice buy, I just got s new pair of meeple earings (I already bought red ones last year) and my fiancé´bought two of those cute figurines during his solo spending time at Essen.
They are in our Essen loot picture:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy 🎂 Birthdau 🎂 Jill!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tally C
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy early birthday, Jill! Glad to hear another positive comment about Ex Libris. Enjoy your gifts!

Gswp, those sounds great. I hope your partner likes them! Would love to see pictures of them when they arrive =] (I know I could look them up on Jen's site, but I love seeing items in their "native environment," so to speak).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased some stuff from Jen as well for cmas gifts. Can't wait to get them.

Also in the last week I've gotten:

London (second edition)
Cat Lady
Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King

And BGB sent an email out to me yesterday saying that the following had shipped:

Meeple Circus
Oh My Goods!: Longsdale in Revolt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
it's
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
This means play black time!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a happy one, Jill! meeple

flaeryn wrote:
Janna_ wrote:

I didn't know this was possible ninja
Apparently I've got 119 base games, of which a couple small promo games, so let's say 114 of which 14 are unplayed...
That's good right? cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
#MeToo
mbmbmbmbmb
Janna_ wrote:

flaeryn wrote:
Janna_ wrote:

Apparently I've got 119 base games, of which a couple small promo games, so let's say 114 of which 14 are unplayed...
That's good right? cool

Pretty awesome indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jrp_atg wrote:

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Enjoy your cake!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Pearon
United States
Potsdam
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Janna_ wrote:

flaeryn wrote:
Janna_ wrote:

That's good right? cool
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alicia
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Happy birthday, Jill!!

We recently played two games of one of our trade acquisitions, Five Tribes. We had tried it at Essen 2016 and enjoyed it. After these two plays, we both agree we are happy to have it. I actually think it is really nice with two players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
#MeToo
mbmbmbmbmb
alicialaura wrote:

Happy birthday, Jill!!

We recently played two games of one of our trade acquisitions, Five Tribes. We had tried it at Essen 2016 and enjoyed it. After these two plays, we both agree we are happy to have it. I actually think it is really nice with two players.

But I'd hate it, right? (please, say so... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petra
Sweden
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrp_atg wrote:

Happy birthday, Jill! Board game presents are the best presents
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  514 , 515 , 516 , 517 , 518  Next »  [521] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.