Recommend
10 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1039 Posts
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [42] | 

The Resistance» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Love Triumphs! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: resistance_clydeiii_asmod [+] [View All]
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Jythier wrote:
Well, let's just say that between Clydeiii and I, one of us CAN count to SEVEN votes.
I don't have to count, I let bgg's mailbox do it for me. Alas, one person submitted TWO votes (both no) so I got confused.

Sorry Jyth, what would you like me to do? Just be honest and tell us what your vote would've been...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?


This isn't going to work. Unless Emily and Jythier are both spies, this proposal is guaranteed to have one. I really think Emily+Jythier is unlikely.


Not true MD. Assuming Dexter is good (which I'm still dubious of), and only one of Emily or Jythier was a spy, that would leave 4 other people for Dexter to chose from - MD, Adam, awesomeguy and Raid. Again, assuming Dexter is good and one of Emily and Jyth is a spy, only 2 of the 4 of the remaining people would be guaranteed to be a spy. You could still have a clean 3 person mission by picking amongst the two of them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Acope27 wrote:
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?


This isn't going to work. Unless Emily and Jythier are both spies, this proposal is guaranteed to have one. I really think Emily+Jythier is unlikely.


Not true MD. Assuming Dexter is good (which I'm still dubious of), and only one of Emily or Jythier was a spy, that would leave 4 other people for Dexter to chose from - MD, Adam, awesomeguy and Raid. Again, assuming Dexter is good and one of Emily and Jyth is a spy, only 2 of the 4 of the remaining people would be guaranteed to be a spy. You could still have a clean 3 person mission by picking amongst the two of them.


Dexter is excluding me, Jythier, and Emily. Unless two of the three of us are spies, his team must have at least one spy. I know that I'm not a spy, and I really doubt that both Jythier and Emily are.

I'm saying from my perspective, it is very clearly a bad team. I know more about my loyalty than you do though!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
MasterDinadan wrote:
Acope27 wrote:
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?


This isn't going to work. Unless Emily and Jythier are both spies, this proposal is guaranteed to have one. I really think Emily+Jythier is unlikely.


Not true MD. Assuming Dexter is good (which I'm still dubious of), and only one of Emily or Jythier was a spy, that would leave 4 other people for Dexter to chose from - MD, Adam, awesomeguy and Raid. Again, assuming Dexter is good and one of Emily and Jyth is a spy, only 2 of the 4 of the remaining people would be guaranteed to be a spy. You could still have a clean 3 person mission by picking amongst the two of them.


Dexter is excluding me, Jythier, and Emily. Unless two of the three of us are spies, his team must have at least one spy. I know that I'm not a spy, and I really doubt that both Jythier and Emily are.

I'm saying from my perspective, it is very clearly a bad team. I know more about my loyalty than you do though!


Ok, well if you are in fact good, then I agree, the mission is guaranteed to have a fail unless Emily and Jythier are spies.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Dexter345 wrote:
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?


I can tell you definitively that I am Resistance, so you would be more than safe putting me on a mission.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Dinadan's vote pattern says 'spy' to me, just because he was for the first mission when someone put him on it, which I believe is a subtle spy tell.

I cannot honestly say how I was going to vote because I was waffling, which I suppose will tell you enough.

So this pretty much solidifies the Raid-is-clean theory, as we've all deigned to go on a mission with him.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
All right, I suppose that's all I'll get out of you guys. I'll propose Dexter, Raid, and 1awesomeguy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Anyone heard anything about some Resistance game going on? I'm going to submit four votes this time and see if I can't pass the mission by myself...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Jythier wrote:
Anyone heard anything about some Resistance game going on? I'm going to submit four votes this time and see if I can't pass the mission by myself...
Sorry! Only one yes this time, by 1awesomeguy. The other six votes were no.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Clydeiii, if I can't tease you, why did we bother with a mod at all?

Okay, so what does THAT vote mean? I know what Raid's vote means. It means he votes no to everything, which is just like him.

1awesomeguy is the kind of guy who votes yes whenever he's on a team, though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
I'm more interested to know why Dexter voted no to a mission he proposed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
I don't share your fascination... but glad you have it anyway.

I voted no because I should be on the mission over Dexter or Emily.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
At this point, I'm worried the spies are due to get another point for mission 3. I've suspected for awhile that awesomeguy is a spy, so if his mission goes, the Resistance is in trouble. It also worries me that the spies, as evidenced by the overwhelming no votes, are so content to keep letting proposals fail and possibly go to the 5th mission. It's certainly possible that the spies are afraid to vote for missions in the event that will peg them as a spy, but it doesn't make me feel particularly confident about Raid at this point either, given that the spies appear willing to let him decide the outcome of the 3rd mission.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
The Facts wrote:
Proposal 1.1 - Proposed by Raid1280 - Raid1280, MasterDinadan
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - FOR
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 1.2 - Proposed by MasterDinadan - MasterDinadan, Emilynp
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - FOR
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 1.3 - Proposed by Emilynp - Emilynp, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - FOR
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 1.4 - Proposed by Acope27 - Acope27, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - FOR
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - FOR

Proposal 1.5 - Proposed by Jythier - Emilynp, Jythier
Raid1280 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
MasterDinadan - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Emilynp - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Acope27 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Jythier - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Dexter345 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
1awesomeguy - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR

Mission 1 - Emilynp, Jythier
PASS, PASS
SUCCESS

Proposal 2.1 - Proposed by Dexter345 - Emilynp, Jythier, Dexter345
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - FOR
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - FOR
Dexter345 - FOR
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 2.2 - Proposed by 1awesomeguy - Emilynp, Jythier, 1awesomeguy
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - FOR
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - FOR

Proposal 2.3 - Proposed by Raid1280 - Raid1280, Emilynp, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - FOR
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - FOR
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 2.4 - Proposed by MasterDinadan - MasterDinadan, Acope27, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 2.5 - Proposed by Emilynp - Emilynp, Jythier, Dexter345
Raid1280 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
MasterDinadan - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Emilynp - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Acope27 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Jythier - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
Dexter345 - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR
1awesomeguy - Votes not reported, assumed to be FOR

Mission 2 - Emilynp, Jythier, Dexter345
PASS, PASS, FAIL
FAILURE

Proposal 3.1 - Proposed by Acope27 - Emilynp, Acope27, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - FOR
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 3.2 - Proposed by Jythier - Raid1280, Emilynp, Jythier
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - AGAINST

Proposal 3.3 - Proposed by Dexter345 - Raid1280, Dexter345, 1awesomeguy
Raid1280 - AGAINST
MasterDinadan - AGAINST
Emilynp - AGAINST
Acope27 - AGAINST
Jythier - AGAINST
Dexter345 - AGAINST
1awesomeguy - FOR
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Acope27 wrote:
I'm more interested to know why Dexter voted no to a mission he proposed.


It's the same reason everybody else who has done that does it. I put the proposal out there because I think it's my best guess for getting a successful mission, but I want to gauge how much others think it's a good team.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Given the unanimous disapproval, I'd say Raid, Jyth, and Emily is the mission to go with. Some of us are seeming a little fidgety to get this mission going.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Just so everyone's clear, 3.4 is 1awesomeguy's mission to propose.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Might as well just skip it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Jythier wrote:
Might as well just skip it.


I disagree, especially if Raid is going to do what you say and propose himself, you, and Emily.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
What's the difference between Raid + spy and 1awesomeguy the spy putting spies on the mission?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
The difference is that I know there is a Spy among you/Emily, and I don't know anything for certain about 1awesomeguy. If 1awesomeguy is a Spy and Raid intends to follow your suggestion, then the next mission is going to fail regardless. If it fails on 1awesomeguy's proposal, then I'll at least gain more information from that, but if it fails on Raid's proposal then I will still know what I've known since Mission 2: either (or both) you or Emily is a Spy.

As a bonus, 1awesomeguy may not be a Spy, so his proposal is more valuable to me because it might not actually fail.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Just making sure you're paying attention.

Anyway, I was joking about skipping it.

I think this proposal might be the one that breaks the game wide open for the Resistance.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome Possum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Jythier wrote:
I think this proposal might be the one that breaks the game wide open for the Resistance.


No pressure guys...

Let me analyse Dex's helpful post with all the votes for a little bit. Will propose shortly.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
The reasoning is clear to me why two of us voted for that proposal. For me, it was because I was adding myself to a team that passed the first mission, so I figured it actually had a chance of passing. For whichever of them is the Spy, it was the classic setup to blackball a Resistance member.

For the third person, though, it does seem odd. Perhaps the third one wanted the game to get moving and figured I was as good for an addition to the team as any. I'd like to hear how Jythier and Emily justify this vote as well. Bonus points if one of them outs himself or herself as a Spy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome Possum
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Assuming you all know I am resisance:

Things We Know for sure:
At least one of Emily, Jythier, Dexter is a spy
At most two of Raid, MD, and Acope are spies

That means that out of Raid, MD, and Acope, there is definietly one resistance member. But likely there are two spies (assuming only one spy between Emily, Jythier, and Dexter).

Spies often pass the first mission so I feel as that tells us nothing about Jythier or Emily.

During the first mission Emily broke the normal pattern and put Jythier on the team instead of Acope. But then she voted against the team. That could mean that both Emily and Jythier are spies but it would be very weak evidence.

During the first mission, both Raid and Emily proposed teams and voted against them. Also Raid, Emily (twice), and Jythier all voted no on two-person teams they were on. (Jythier's vote makes sense since he voted no to 1.4 and got the bullet-proof proposal of 1.5.) Why vote no to a team you are on during the first mission? It doesn't make sense to me.

The above along with some of her responses I mentioned earlier make me very suspicious of Emily. Now does that mean I put Jythier on the team or not? It means I can put Dexter on the team as both Emily and Jythier seem to trust him and I am 99.9% sure they are not all three spies (or else, they deserve to win anyway).

So that gives me Dex and myself. We still need one more.


Other interesting stuff:

Nobody liked the following teams (including all the spies):
Proposal 2.4 - Proposed by MasterDinadan - MasterDinadan, Acope27, Jythier
Proposal 3.2 - Proposed by Jythier - Raid1280, Emilynp, Jythier
Proposal 3.3 - Proposed by Dexter345 - Raid1280, Dexter345, 1awesomeguy

Well, I voted yes to that last one.


I'm afraid even with all this information, we do not know much else.


Raid gets the final, bullet-proof proposal so I considered putting him on the team but I kind of prefer my own team to pass and Raid may just vote no so he gets the proposal. For that reason, I am going to leave him off and hope he is a spy (to improve my chaces to picking a good team and getting everyone to vote for it).


So that leaves Acope, MD, and Jythier.


Now since I am basically calling Emily a spy to simplify my team selection, I am going to assume she is going to vote no to my team and so I am going to hope she is a spy.


Now what is going to give me the most information? myself, Dex, and Jythier. If there is a fail, I know a little more about the previous team and know that Emily may be clean after all.

Team Proposal 3.4: myself, Dex, and Jythier


So that's the team I propose. We need all resistance members to vote for this team if it is a good team.

Raid, MD, and Acope: If you are the lone resistance member outside the team, consider voting for it or else Raid gets the bullet-proof vote where we get no information.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [42] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.