Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Vegas for a few days, any good stores here? Im a grognard/eurogame kind of dude.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm come to the conclusion there really isn't anything unless your into CCG and minatures.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewthrea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game stores here in Las Vegas have very little to offer. If you like paying retail (full price) then maybe you'll be happy. Shop online and save your money for a good buffet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes
United States
Hamilton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're still looking for a store. My gf recently got back and told me there was one in Aladdin's "Desert Passage". She was impressed by it, but I've never seen it. I just know it's there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok but there are like 140 stores there. Can you ask her the name of the store please. http://www.desertpassage.com/storedirectory.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
From looking at the store names under Specialty stores I would guess Playmakers...

Geoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, ill check that out tonight. Through the Desert might be an appropriate purchase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
called playmakers and they are a chess store and carry monopoly. No german or euro board games. Must've been some other one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Borton
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mb
The last time I went to Vegas I checked the phone book and settled on visiting four game stores. One was in a mall east of the Strip and had mostly American-style family games. Another one east of the Strip was mostly CCG/miniatures but had a shelf of token Eurogames. The third one was west of the Strip and had no Eurogames, but I seem to remember that they did have wargames. The fourth one looked so suspicious from the outside that I didn't even dare to enter. Of course, since I am unable to provide names or addresses, this reply is of little value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls