GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,824 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Living Worlds Games: Accepting Game Design Submissions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening everyone,
Living Worlds Games, LLC. is now accepting Game Design submissions. LWG published 1955:The War of Espionage in August, 2011 and has Schlock Mercenary:Capital Offensive coming out in June, 2012. We have Cold War Rummy and Data Fortress following shortly afterwards.

Games we are looking for:
- Card / Board Games
- American / Euro Style
- Players: 2-5
- We'd like to see some heavier Euro style games in addition to games that have different factions.

Games we aren't looking for currently:

- Pure Abstracts (Unless they are so amazing, they make us think twice)
- Games that absolutely require Minis (We are small, we can't justify miniatures at this time).

Submission Process:

1) Email us (livingworldsgames@gmail.com) with a description of your game and the concept of how it plays. A Sell-Sheet is even better.
2) We will contact you back with our interest in the game, or a pass on it.
3) Once we've contacted you, we'll ask for a prototype sample of the game or the files to make one of our own.
4) We will play the heck out of it.
5) Afterwards, we'll contact you with steps to move forward or to return the prototype to you.

Information to be included in Step 1)
- Working name of the prototype
- Length of Play
- # of Players
- Complexity
- Brief explanation of how the game plays (Basic mechanics and what is different from standard games on the market)
- Why you believe it is fun

We look forward to hearing from you and providing people with well balanced and fun games across the genre lines.

Nicholas Vitek
Living Worlds Games, LLC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gregory
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Hey there Nich. I came across this thread and noticed it was 2 years old. I was curious if you were still accepting game submissions? I have a project that is unique and unlike anything on the market. To put it shortly, a space opera adventure board game. Please PM me or let me know and I will submit via e-mail.

Thanks.

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening,
We are accepting proposals/sell sheets to gauge interest in the mechanics and perceived enjoyment of the game design and based on that (and the game components, etc), we make a decision to see the actual design. The email is livingworldsgames@gmail.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.