Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try switching Fearsome Chant from the Khind preconstructed deck (arguably the strongest deck) with Hypnotic Rattle from the Mimix preconstructed deck. Seems like they need it a lot more, and I'm hoping it will balance out their weakness and the Khind's strength.

I think adding in the three expansion cards may help with the Mimix's weakness, so once I get to that point, I may undo this change.

Anybody else have any thoughts on simple changes to buff this weakest of decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know that I consider the Mimix the weakest deck (though, to be fair, we mostly play by adding the 3 expansion cards and then taking out any 3 people cards, so that does make each deck stronger).

I think taking out the 2/3 + 3/2 pair and adding the 6/4 + 4/6 pair will give the deck a huge boost.

The other part of the problem is that the Mimix lose Wild Unicorn to the Pillar. Granted, the Pillar really need it, but it does leave the Mimix without a shield character or booster (except the Mutant, of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea, I didn't think of swapping in those two. You're right that the lack of those shields hurts the deck a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls