Subject: Excellent new game store in Chicago's west suburbs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M Hellyer
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
If you are anywhere near the Downers Grove, IL, area Fair Game is a great new game store right downtown on Main St. (5150 Main) across the street from Ballydoyle's Irish Pub (another great reason to go to Downers). I had a lunch today at the pub and saw the game store across the street and I went over and spent some time there.

First, the inventory on quality games is outstanding. Second, the store is as neat and professionally set up as can be. Third, they have many games open that are used for Saturday night open gaming sessions and that shoppers can look at before buying. Fourth, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Fifth, the Irish pub is right across the street and Emmett's Ale House is just a couple doors down. Sixth, it would be great to help support such an excellent store. www.fairgamestore.com 630-963-0640

Anyway, I'm glad I discovered this store, and highly recommend it to anyone in the Chicago area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rapp
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I agree - great store, great staff. Worth a trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Kelly
United States
Worth
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't Agree more they've gotten my money every time we go down there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmb
In just one years time, this store provided me my first innocent gateway board game and then fed my addiction through M44, the LnL series, CoH, then CC:E and CC:P; two weekends ago I purchased ASL Beyond Valour. I think maybe I should start looking for a local WarGame Anonymous meeting!

Serious - A great store run by great people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls