Popular Tags: [View All]
kei
Spain
Murcia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!!

Two years ago I went to Trier. I found a toyshop were I bought several games, and I would like to know the name of that shop.

I remember that it was very close to Karl Marx´s house.
The store was huge. It had 2 floors, and the adult board games were in the second floor.

I dind´t see any more toyshops in the city, so I hope someone know the shop and can help me.

Very thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Welsch
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi ultreia.
I think it could be the "Spielzeugparadies", a shop from the VEDES-Group.

Here you can find a location map:
http://www.kaufda.de/Trier/Geschaefte-Laeden-Shops/f-r45

regards
michelken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kei
Spain
Murcia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah!!!

Very very thanks man!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That´s a good shop indeed.

There´s also www.spielbar-trier.de which isn´t far from Galeria Kaufhof in the city centre. A rather small and nerdy place, but if you are looking for opportunities to buy games in Trier and aren´t intimidated by a few spotty teenagers painting miniatures you might want to give it a visit.

Also, both Galeria Kaufhof and Karstadt (two big warehouses close to Porta Nigra, right next to each other) have not too shabby selections of eurogames with the occasional special offer that might make your visit worthwile. And your´re gonna walk by them anyways when spending time in Trier.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kei
Spain
Murcia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If one day I return to Trier, I will visit it, looks great.

Very thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife keeps bugging me to take her to Trier (we live in Kaiserslautern)... I now have a reason to go. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Turkiewicz
Germany
Merzig
Saarland
flag msg tools
badge
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
oldsin wrote:
That´s a good shop indeed.

There´s also www.spielbar-trier.de which isn´t far from Galeria Kaufhof in the city centre. A rather small and nerdy place, but if you are looking for opportunities to buy games in Trier and aren´t intimidated by a few spotty teenagers painting miniatures you might want to give it a visit.

Also, both Galeria Kaufhof and Karstadt (two big warehouses close to Porta Nigra, right next to each other) have not too shabby selections of eurogames with the occasional special offer that might make your visit worthwile. And your´re gonna walk by them anyways when spending time in Trier.

Have fun!
Didn't know about that one, will have to visit it next time I'm in Trier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls