Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Rekich
United States
Lyndora
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This upcoming weekend I am going to be in Baltimore for a few days, but only in the Inner Harbor area. Are there any games stores in this area that I should look for? Thanks!

Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Once upon a time there were 2 in the area, but none now.

Renaissance Game (Belair, 40 min North)

or

Dream Wizards (1 hour SW)

are closest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy G.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
k nothing to do with this thread, but your avatar is awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Olsson
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Are you up for a game of Wellington?
badge
I really do have a wonderful life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Baltimore and I am sad to say that gaming stores are not something this town is known for. Our lunch group drives down to Glen Burnie (just south of Baltimore) to the following store:

Games, Comics, and Stuff
7452 Baltimore and Annapolis Blvd.
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410) 863-7418

While the store is only starting to move into board games, they do have a pretty good selection and Ed, the owner, is a great guy. The big pull for us is the large gaming room in the back of the shop. Tuesday night is their boardgaming night while the weekends are more for Magic, Heroclix, and D&D games. Check out their web site at www.gamescomicsstuff.com and use Map Quest to see if their location is close enough for you. The last Baltimore light rail stop is about half a mile north of their location (but on the same road).

Hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arcadian Del Sol
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Games Comics and Stuff is, without any hyperbole, the greatest gaming store within the known galaxy. Okay, with a *little* hyperbole. Anyway, I've shopped there four times now in the hopes that some obscure board game would be there, and four times, they have not failed to deliver. Only once did I have to special order something, and it took 4 days to get it.

now if only they would get a mordheim tournament rolling.

Anyway, its about a 35 minute drive from the baltimore inner harbor, but call them and get directions because honestly - in the whole of the state of maryland, its either there, or *shudder-queave* Games Workshlep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, not in the Inner Harbor -- but Walt's Cards in Dundalk carries quite a few titles. One of the better game stores in the area, really.

Cody

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls