Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam was in the mood for Long John Silvers last night, so we took a drive to Vestal, NY. We stopped in at the FLGS, Jupiter Games. The guy at the counter was great - he acknowledged us when we came in, said to let him know if we needed help finding anything, and was very nice when he checked us out. We really appreciated his sincerity and his efforts (and the 25% off sale shelves).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's nice to hear some positive news about a FLGS. I've got a good one here in Delaware also.

And I wish we had a Long John Silvers. Haven't had them for over 20 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Labrecque
United States
Endwell
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I frequent Jupiter Games on a semi-regular basis and have always found them friendly and helpful. They usually have something hard-to-find hidden away on their shelves if you take the time to look. I recommend them highly if you are in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
The few LJS restaurants in these parts are terrible. With the abundance of Mexican seafood restaurants in the area serving fresh ceviche, grilled fish and shrimp dishes, there's just about no need to ever darken the doorway of a LJS.

I still have fond memories of Vanguard Games in Ithaca when I was attending Cornell, 25 years ago. Small shop, but very friendly owners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Denney
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Glad to see^_^!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide