Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phyll
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, my wife and I are in Taipei for the rest of the week and I was wondering if there were any game shops about to visit or if there are any regular gaming groups in the city?

Was hoping to get my copy of TZQ signed while I was in town

Many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miko tan
Australia
south perth
WA
flag msg tools
Hey Phyll i heard this place is quite good if you around that area i recommend you should take a look.

is near national Taiwan university.=)

http://www.akmigames.com/wiki/index.php?title=%E8%89%BE%E5%A...

not quite sure if they have any English website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Weinstein
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game group that I play with is http://www.facebook.com/groups/taipeigamers/.

They usually play on Sundays at CaCa City in Shida. CaCa City is a nice chain of game shops at www.cacacity.tw

Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miko tan
Australia
south perth
WA
flag msg tools
wow some serious gaming in Taipei!!damn regretted i miss out this when i was in Taipei !!

sure will visit you guys next time!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer of TZQ has moved to Mainland China for years. I'm afraid that you have little chance getting your game signed by him.

I second Doug that Caca City is a good choice.

Btw, if you are around Shipai area (on MRT Red Line) on Friday night, please feel free to contact me and come to our gaming group (not in Caca City).

Smoox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phyll
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smoox wrote:
The designer of TZQ has moved to Mainland China for years. I'm afraid that you have little chance getting your game signed by him.
Drat! Do you know if there's any word of the other suits being released? Perhaps I should've brought Hanging Gardens and tried to get that one signed instead

smoox wrote:
I second Doug that Caca City is a good choice.

Btw, if you are around Shipai area (on MRT Red Line) on Friday night, please feel free to contact me and come to our gaming group (not in Caca City).

Smoox
Well thanks so much guys for all your offers however we're flying out on Fri night so looks like unfortunately I won't be able to make any games.

My wife and I were here to pick up our adopted daughter so I guess it was always a bit optimistic to consider getting a games night in Still, I can't complain, I've had a tonne of dumplings and shallot pancakes. Oh, yeah, and I got a daughter too huzzah!

We are however intending on coming back every few years or so perhaps hopefully I can be a little better organised next time we visit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls