Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff W
United States
los angeles
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're thinking of Aero Hobbies (2918 Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica) and yes it's still around. It's your best (and only) Culver City adjacent option that I'm aware of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the only real game store on the Westside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To follow up on this since it's LA-related: What are the best game stores in/around LA? I'm moving back next year and will need my fill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
To follow up on this since it's LA-related: What are the best game stores in/around LA? I'm moving back next year and will need my fill

There are a number of other threads that cover the larger Los Angeles area. And of course the question becomes "what do you consider to be best"?

Are you looking for a store with gaming space? With a large board game selection? With offerings of other things? (RPGs, CCSs, Minis)

The answer is easy for the Culver City & Westside area as there is only one store.

It is also an issue of where you will live/visit. The larger metropolitan area is so big that most answers will not be relevant as many (most?) of the stores will be too far away to visit regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Cardoso
Portugal
Barreiro
Barreiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Since you are searching for stores maybe you could give me some feedback about this Events and Stores locator I'm doing:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/826492/store-and-events-loca...

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aguila
msg tools
I like the war room in long beach. It always feels abandoned when I walk in there, but they have a large selection and this store has turned me on to games I never knew existed. I have also gone to the realm, but I think that's in orange county. The owner is very helpful and he knows his stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls