Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered The Complete Brigadier (although it hasn't arrived yet), and I want to put together some 6mm divisions that will look good and give me some flexibility in the types of scenarios I can put together. I'm interested in anything from the War of the Spanish Succession through the Napoleonic Wars. I'd rather hold off on anything after 1812 at this point. I thought about mixing units of different quality British and Spanish or Austrians and Russians (or Prussians) in the Napoleonic era, British and indians - Colonial army and militia in the Revolutionary War, but I'll admit that there may be ideas I haven't considered.

Does anyone have some suggestions on what might make for an interesting mix?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Saw this at lunch and thought someone else would pipe up - oh well. Posting in the wargames forum might net you a few answers, I suspect they don't see this bit of BGG much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.