Popular Tags: [View All]
Heath Gray
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I just wanted let people in the area know that there is a game store in Bainbridge that plays board games on Wednesday nights and some Saturdays. If you live in the area we would love to have you come out and join us. There is a lot of space and we usually have between 4-8 players. Some of the players are new to board gaming and a few(like me) have been gaming for a long time.

So if you love gaming or would like to start board gaming please come out and join us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimmy ryan
United States
Jamestown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I commute from Jamestown to Athens several days a week and always wonder if Chillicothe has a game store! I may have ot make a trip out there! What time frame are you looking at for wednesday night gaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Gray
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Wednesday we start playing around seven pm and play until well into the morning. If you can make it we would be happy to have you come play.

Also if you live in Jamestown do you go to WC house very often? If you do that is were we also play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimmy ryan
United States
Jamestown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WC house? Not sure what, or where, that is. I usually head to Fairborn; the BOokery Fantasy Board Game Club meets twice a month there. Also, I started a BGC at the Jamestown library that meets once a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Gray
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Washington Court House is a city about half an hour from Jamestown down 35.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jimmy ryan
United States
Jamestown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, as soon as I posted I realized that. It's another one that I wondered about as far as gaming. Good to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hooks
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you please share the name of the store with us? I'm trying to locate it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Gray
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea sorry. The store name is video alley. Do you also live in the area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls