Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Nickerson
Canada
Fort St John
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi I recently moved to Fort St John BC, and am wondering if there is any gaming groups in the area. I own alot of games that I love to play but rarely get to play them with family so am looking for a group.
Also does anybody know where to buy boardgames in the area?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Weckermann
Canada
Powell River
British Coumbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Luck M8, Prince George is probably the closest game store. Would suggest finding a chess club or other card playing groups to recruit players from to play and form your own games group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid Connors
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am moving do Dawson Creek, one hour from Fort St. John, Summer of 2014 and am an avid board gamer and would love to find a gaming group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cowling
Canada
Salmon Arm
BC
flag msg tools
badge
I think I'm in the headspace to convert some of my library into food and gas.
mbmbmbmbmb
Check with Just Plane Crazy, the model aircraft store in FSJ. They carry Warhammer, and you might be able to find gamers there. Otherwise, nearest place is pretty much Grande Prairie.

FSJ is near the top of my list for where I'd like to open a second store, but that'd be years off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fitt
Canada
flag msg tools
I know it's an old thread (sorry for the necro) but I also am an FSJ resident looking for a gaming group. Anyone in the area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicki B
msg tools
I'm moving up there at the end of May. Have you found many folks in town that enjoy board games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Phillips
msg tools
I'm actually finalizing my move I am currently in FSJ and will be bringing up most of my games collection as well as ordering more games, maybe we could start a club or get toegtehr every other week with like minded people.

Back in Nanaimo on vancouver island we played every monday.

I'm down for any/every game for the most part

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicki B
msg tools
Let's do this! Who's up for boardgames this weekend? I would host, but I live in Hudson's Hope, so I'll travel out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid Connors
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An update:

So I got a sweet job at NAIT in Edmonton and my fiance ended up getting sent to Red Deer for her practicum rather than Dawson Creek. As such I am no longer going to be moving out there. Thanks for the gaming invite but I unfortunately will not be able to make it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Larson
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi I am interested in a gaming group. Would like to talk to anyone also interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls