Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] [View All]
Jed Litwiller
United States
McPherson
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Village Geek will tentatively open July 1st here in McPherson, KS (1 hour North of Wichita, KS). We signed the lease for the building on Monday and will begin moving in shelving this evening.

The Village Geek will sell new/used video games, board/card games, comics, Geek Culture apparel, and toys/collectibles. We have several tables and comfortable chairs set up for board/card/rpg games, as well as a private room for members only with very nice high back office chairs and a wood conference table. We will hold events and have copies of board/card games which can be played in-store for a small fee of approx. $3, which may be applied to the purchase of the game should you choose to buy it. We are also planning on having arcade games and snacks available in-store as well.

If you are driving up or down I-135, stop in McPherson and check us out! Once we get up and running I will open a BGG account for the store.

Also, check us out on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/villagegeekgames. A store website is also coming soon. Thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck to y'all. bag

I probably won't be visiting Kansas anytime soon though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Park city
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is your store still operating? I'm in the area..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jed Litwiller
United States
McPherson
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Is your store still operating? I'm in the area..

Yes we are! We are going strong 1.5 years in. I'm glad to see someone else in the area- come see us!

Jed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls