Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Summer has finally arrived and it's time for another Canadian Math Trade.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

Trade Geeklist: The Igloos are Melting - A Canadian Math Trade

Request GeekList: The Igloos are Melting - A Canadian Math Trade - Requests

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Tuesday June 12th (9:30 PM EDT) to Monday June 18th (4:00 PM EDT)

Want List Submissions: Monday June 18th (4:00 PM EDT) to Wednesday June 20th (11:00 PM EDT)

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of two (2) Gift Certificate and two (2) Geek Gold entries per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.

8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.

9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Monday, June 18th, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Wednesday, June 20th, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
%End%

Good luck and happy trading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be a *bit* soon for this one, with the open math trade not really even finished yet ... but I'll still throw some things up anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcticLancer wrote:
It might be a *bit* soon for this one, with the open math trade not really even finished yet ... but I'll still throw some things up anyway.

Yeah but in that math trade 75% of the items were ineligible for Canadians.

Hoping to get some good participation from coast-to-coast in this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been sitting out the past few, but I am in for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brant
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been waiting for the Canadian one..I"ll be in for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:

Not disagreeing (you could find items in that long, long list that I specifically thanked them for offering shipping to Canada), but I think a lot of us made trades all the same.

I'm also not saying "Boo, why would you do this? *rabble rabble*", so don't take it as such. ;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tradeables are low, want list is short, and trying to get more plays out of the games I have with the gaming group...

But I'll list a couple things anyway, because I can't help myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
/out for this one, i'm out of town for the next two weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcticLancer wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:

Not disagreeing (you could find items in that long, long list that I specifically thanked them for offering shipping to Canada), but I think a lot of us made trades all the same.

I'm also not saying "Boo, why would you do this? *rabble rabble*", so don't take it as such. ;P

Yeah, I made out pretty good in that MT, although it took a lot of effort to sort through which items were available to Canada (and even more to try to factor in any extra shipping costs)... so I always look forward to these Canadian MT's!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jepp wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:

Yeah, I made out pretty good in that MT, although it took a lot of effort to sort through which items were available to Canada (and even more to try to factor in any extra shipping costs)... so I always look forward to these Canadian MT's!

Excellent! All we need now is a crapload of more users here to add some games to this math trade. Looking pretty dead so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anick Lavictoire
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try to play a couple of games I haven't tried on the weekend, lest I uncover new titles to add.. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need someone to put up The Castles of Burgundy for trade.

Yeah, wishful thinking I guess.

Okay, how about Medieval Merchant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3 days left to add games and we are now just over 200 entries. Not bad, but we can definitely do a lot better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
3 days left to add games and we are now just over 200 entries. Not bad, but we can definitely do a lot better!

Just added 5 more, hopefully we'll see lots added over the weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ArcticLancer wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:

I didn't make any trades. Pretty much everything I wanted wouldn't ship to Canada. I decided to stick with these Canada only trades for a while (plus the worldwide RPG trades).

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fehr
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Hi there! Follow my gaming exploits on Twitter (fehrmeister)
mbmbmbmbmb
This is my very first math trade ever.

I just added 17 new and in shrink games. Should be fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fehrmeister wrote:
This is my very first math trade ever.

I just added 17 new and in shrink games. Should be fun!

Make sure you read all the rules and ask any questions if you are unsure of anything. Don't want to have any unfortunate problems after the trade has concluded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, we're over 250 items now, so that's much better. To put it in context, I looked at the Canadian MT's that have ran over the past few years & they've usually averaged around 400-500 items, so we're on our way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Per aspera ad astra.
badge
I'm complately nermal.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to seeing how this pans out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jepp wrote:
Hey, we're over 250 items now, so that's much better. To put it in context, I looked at the Canadian MT's that have ran over the past few years & they've usually averaged around 400-500 items, so we're on our way!

2 days to go and we're almost at 300 items. Hopefully there will be a bunch of new entries over the weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Per aspera ad astra.
badge
I'm complately nermal.
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. The math trade gateway tool will not let me add any wants....any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Checked the wiki page, and still, no go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
puggeroni wrote:
Interesting. The math trade gateway tool will not let me add any wants....any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Checked the wiki page, and still, no go.

Have you logged onto it (seperately from BGG)? You should see "Welcome puggeroni" near the top of the screen. If not, you'll have to request a logon geekmail & then link into it from there.

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puggeroni wrote:

Hmmmm, Try just clicking the Add button next to an item on the full listing page:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/viewlist.cgi?listid=143395...

Then view http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/mywants.cgi?listid=143395 to see them listed and you can check the boxes there.

Edit: Or listen to Jason who probably has figured it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puggeroni wrote:

You are either not logged into the OLWLG (you need to request an invite at the top of the page), or you are doing something wrong.

Did you check out the math trade tutorial videos that were linked to at the top of this page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Per aspera ad astra.
badge
I'm complately nermal.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind, it's me blush

So much for "always the solution, never the problem".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.