Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster, is Studio McVey’s first huge project and is going like gangbusters on Kickstarter! Mike McVey is the mad scientist behind this, with a storied history in the miniatures industry including stints at GW and Privateer Press (Warmachine fame).

Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster is a fast paced tactical miniatures game for two players. Survival horror at its finest, game play is fast and and bloody - creating urgency and claustrophobic terror, as the Vanguard fight for their lives against an unrelenting Strain.

We’re giving away 12 “Biohazard” level editions of the game that come with tons of extras, for a current total of 80+ plastic miniatures and custom dice! Just answer some easy questions, the answers to which we promise you’ll find on the Sedition Wars website, The BGG listing, and the Kickstarter campaign! Prizes expected to ship in November/December.

Enter Now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Re: CoolMiniorNot "Sedition Wars" Contest! Ends June 26th!
3/5

EDIT: Woohoo! First one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Kroon
Netherlands
Zwolle
Overijssel
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Apple userMicrobadge: Geocaching fanMicrobadge: I find Multi-caches.Microbadge: Funkenschlag fanMicrobadge: FC Zwolle fan
done it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Microbadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: 2018 Gold SupporterMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!
5/5, guessed on the last one. This is the one that I would REALLY, REALLY want to win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Guitar playerMicrobadge: Summoner Wars fanMicrobadge: The Beatles fanMicrobadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Purple Seal of Goodness
3/5 Was hoping for a perfect score but oh well! Hope I win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Memoir '44 fanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors: Napoleonics fanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Ancients fanMicrobadge: Battle Cry fanMicrobadge: Samurai Battles fan
5x5 for 11 entries... If there was ever a contest I wanted to win it would be this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
Microbadge: The Geek Die Roller Hates Me
Here's to hoping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thrift Thopter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Some people call this junk. Me, I call them treasures.
Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Pathfinder RPG fanMicrobadge: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fanMicrobadge: Offline from The Geek for a while
d10-3/d10-5

Thanks for the contest and microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Philo
badge
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Gold Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
4/5

Thank you for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddha Meeple
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge:  Microbadge: impliesMicrobadge: Microbadge: Existential Nihilist
5/5, keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for CMON team for making this great contest possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
Microbadge: Niccon attendeeMicrobadge: The Pulps fanMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Fan of Games Dripping with ThemeMicrobadge: Fan of the old BGG layout!
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: "Red 5 standing by..."Microbadge: Peanuts fanMicrobadge: Calgary Flames fanMicrobadge: Thrift Vassal
5/5 here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I spend more time on BGG than playing games!Microbadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Jack Vasel Memorial Fund auction participant - 2017Microbadge: 2017 Christmas Card Exchange participant
d10-3/d10-5 with random guessing cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucian Pleianu
Romania
Cluj Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: If you can read this, you are too close!Microbadge: Today I'm feeling happyMicrobadge: I play with whatever color is still availableMicrobadge: Winner of DixiJo's monthly charity auction
Oh well, 2/5

External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Golden Boardgame UploaderMicrobadge: New or Upcoming Science Fiction Themed Games geeklist fanMicrobadge: H. P. Lovecraft fanMicrobadge: Dust Tactics fanMicrobadge: Tannhäuser fan
5/5

Come to Daddy! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
And 28 is coming soon!
Microbadge: 100 Games x 1 Challenge participant - 2020Microbadge: Chip Theory Games "Cloudspire" Contest ParticipantMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: A Song of Ice and Fire fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
Awesome, another contest!

External image
External image
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Crokinole fanMicrobadge: WBC attendeeMicrobadge: A trained monkey could do my jobMicrobadge: Fortress Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Can't Stop! fan
took some hard searching, but 5/5.

let's go! (I want this one, which means I'll lose that much quicker this time...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate T.
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
nom nom nom
Microbadge: M for MatureMicrobadge: Your MomMicrobadge: MST3K fanMicrobadge: Costco MemberMicrobadge: Cat lover
5/5! Nice contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Only 2/5, but still more than enough of a chance at the prize. cool
Can't wait for this to hit the streets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I Love SnowMicrobadge: A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.Microbadge: 2019 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Burrito loverMicrobadge: Foodie
Hardest contest ever. I couldn't find out a single answer to those questions... Still, I got 3/5 with guessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Lefty
2/5

I seriously could not find ANY of the answers on any of the three sites listed. Is there something hidden about the story I couldn't find??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Golden Boardgame UploaderMicrobadge: New or Upcoming Science Fiction Themed Games geeklist fanMicrobadge: H. P. Lovecraft fanMicrobadge: Dust Tactics fanMicrobadge: Tannhäuser fan
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
2/5

I seriously could not find ANY of the answers on any of the three sites listed. Is there something hidden about the story I couldn't find??
Every answer can be found on those sites. I found them easily, maybe cause I'm following the ks project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Clair
France
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Go playerMicrobadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: Sci Fi Games fanMicrobadge: Platinum Board Game Collector
Thanks for the contest.
I struggled a bit with the questions, hopefuly it wasn't completly vain 5/5

Looks really cool,
thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup for Mike McVey

PS: there is a minor typo in the first question, "if" instead of "of"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Mawdrigen
United Kingdom
Reading
Berks
flag msg tools
Huzzah 5/5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Hornung
United States
Mission
Kansas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Doctor Who fanMicrobadge: Alien Frontiers fanMicrobadge: Dungeons & Dragons playerMicrobadge: Live long and prosper!Microbadge: DC Comics Dice Masters: Justice League fan
Worsed ever 0/5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] |