Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
Like previous years, Czech Games Edition is preparing some new interesting games for the Essen Fair 2012. For the first time, there are also games from non-Czech designers. We just love to publish great games, and there is no reason to turn down exceptional ideas just because they came from afar. We develop these games with the same love and attention to detail as the games of our usual designers.

Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar is a new game from an Italian designer. It features a new and unique game mechanic - dynamic worker placement on gears that rotate. It is up to you whether to use them sooner for immediate benefits, or you wait until the gears bring them to stronger actions.

Goblins, Inc. is a new game from a Croatian designer. It uses an innovative approach to a team game where you team up with a different player each round trying to beat the other team in a fight between giant robots, while also following your secret personal goals.

Dungeon Lords: Festival Season is big expansion to our successful game. It brings lots of Dungeon Lording goodness, including lovely creatures you might know from our another game - did you know Dungeon Lords tend to buy their own personal pets?

For more information about these games, please visit the CGE website or the game pages on BGG.

Enter Now!
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
Microbadge: I love Hong Kong!Microbadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Year of the Pig
Re: Czech Games Editions "Essen Preview" Contest! Ends July 1st!
Here's hoping! Luck be a lady...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larson
Hong Kong
Discovery Bay
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
To find your true identity within the will of Tze Yo Tzuh...that is the highest of all freedoms.
Microbadge: I love Hong Kong!Microbadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Year of the Pig
(Sexist!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Moran
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: Czech Games "Last Will & Dungeon Petz" Giveaway Contest participantMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: ABACUSSPIELE "Africana" Contest participantMicrobadge: Wizkids Quarriors Rise of the Demons Contest participant
Only 4 for me.

Glad to see Dungeon Lords getting more love!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Microbadge: Podcast listenerMicrobadge: Toronto Blue Jays fanMicrobadge: Baha'iMicrobadge: Civil EngineerMicrobadge: I ride my bike to work.
Cool. Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo
Brazil
Águas Claras
Brasilia / DF
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: BGG is my social network!
Good luck for all... a little bit more to me!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
And 28 is coming soon!
Microbadge: 100 Games x 1 Challenge participant - 2020Microbadge: Chip Theory Games "Cloudspire" Contest ParticipantMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: A Song of Ice and Fire fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
Nice new contest!

External image
External image
External image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Today I'm feeling cool
I'm just going to come out and say it... Czech Games are AWESOME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
Microbadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Root fanMicrobadge: Root fan
Really like to win this one, hopefully the 60th time is the charm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thrift Thopter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Some people call this junk. Me, I call them treasures.
Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Pathfinder RPG fanMicrobadge: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim fanMicrobadge: Offline from The Geek for a while
Thanks for the contest and microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Estevo
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba...... Kikerá!!!!
badge
Venha Monstro! Spadium Laser!
Microbadge: Samurai fanMicrobadge: Battle Line fanMicrobadge: Subbuteo fanMicrobadge: Through the Desert fanMicrobadge: Ra fan
Thanks for this new contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
A trial needs witnesses and evidence not a coverup.
Microbadge: Tactical Space Combat Games fanMicrobadge: Star Trek fanMicrobadge: Proud GrandparentMicrobadge: Star Trek: Ascendancy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars Fan
6 correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Roberts
United Kingdom
Burton On Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Sysop of "Big Bang Burger Bar" Forum (www.bigbangburgerbar.co.uk)
badge
Organiser of "Raiders of the Game Cupboard" (www.raidersofthegamecupboard.co.uk)
Microbadge: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Raiders of the Game Cupboard attendeeMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Pink Ribbon (Breast Cancer Awareness)Microbadge: Purple Ribbon (Alzheimer's Awareness)
Thanks Czech Games for a really great competition.

sadly only 4 right this time, maybe not getting a perfect score will improve my chances whistle x-fingers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
4/6...
Here's to hoping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halliday
United Kingdom
Herts.
flag msg tools
Overclock Epic Fail!
badge
Please note I am no longer very active on BGG.
Microbadge: I'm part of the best board gaming group on Facebook Microbadge: Roborally fan - Spin Bot programmerMicrobadge: Snowdonia fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: I played Elite on my 8-bit computer.

5/6. Already got several CGE games and would be happy to add more to the collection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hansen
United States
Beaverdale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ducati FanMicrobadge: Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game fan - Bit happens, but why always me?Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: St Louis Blues fan
This one seemed tougher than usual. I only got 4 correct. Still, I have a strong Czech heritage so I've got my fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
Microbadge: Video Game Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Purple Seal of GoodnessMicrobadge: RPG Geek of the Week!Microbadge: Love Spreader of the Week
5 out of 6 for me

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Today I'm feeling cool
5/6. Would love to know which one I got wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I got 5/6 right. These would make a great addition to any game collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Austin Kinslow
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
"OBVIOUSLY."
Microbadge: Android: Netrunner fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror: The Card GameMicrobadge: Spirit Island Fan - FearMicrobadge: Keyflower fan
All of these look really neat and I love Czech Games Edition anyway - good luck to everyone that entered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Reality
Spain
flag msg tools
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
badge
We'll toss the dice however they fall, And snuggle the girls be they short or tall, Then follow young Mat whenever he calls, To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.
Microbadge: Super Smash Bros. fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a CylonMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Pokémon fan
Maaaan... I'd love to get ALL of those games SO much...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddha Meeple
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
Microbadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge:  Microbadge: impliesMicrobadge: Microbadge: Existential Nihilist
Thanks for CGE for making this contest possible!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omar Valdes
United States
MIAMI
FL
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Three Boys and One GirlMicrobadge: Harley Quinn, pleased to meetcha!Microbadge: The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. Nothing at all, not ever. And then I met a man called the Doctor.Microbadge: I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment.Microbadge: NES fan
5/6, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Seger
Switzerland
Luzern
flag msg tools
badge
Serenity
Microbadge: Dungeon Lords fan - I'm an Evil Dungeon Lord!Microbadge: Space Alert fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Let's Take A Hike fan
6/6
I need to win this - please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Uwe Rosenberg fanMicrobadge: StarCraft: The Board Game fanMicrobadge: Dungeon Lords fan
Finally something I'm very interested!
And I got something wrong - only 4/6
No worries though - if I don't win it I buy it! yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   |