Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.facebook.com/FogOfDusk/info

I just learned about this store a couple days ago, but it opened up back in May. It has been a while since we had a FLGS in Northwest Columbus so I was happy to hear that we have a new one.

I stopped in today for the first time. The owner, James, is very friendly and enthusiastic and keeps the shop nice and clean with a healthy sized gaming area.

The owner said he is still trying to get a feel for what games are popular and sell in the area so he don't have a huge amount of stock at this point. Right now the games he carries that have the biggest selections are: Magic: The Gathering singles (Monday nights are M:tG night IIRC), Warhammer 40k products (Wednesday nights IIRC), Dominion and its expansions, Settlers of Catan and its expansions, Carcassonne and its expansions, and Pathfinder books. If you don't see what you are looking for just ask the owner and he'll try his best to order it for you

He has a shelf of demo copies of most of the games he stocks and Sunday afternoon is the time in particular that he encourages people to come and try them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Trimmer
United States
West Jefferson
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up! I know where I'm headed this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems he's still adding games to his demo shelf, there were at least two games there this week that were not there before: A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition) and Arkham Horror.

I'm going to try and keep track of them all with this geeklistlist:
Games that Fog of Dusk has demo copies of
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls