Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zz huang
Singapore
Singapore
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I will be doing a Grand Tour of Scotland end of this Month and the girlfriend has grudgingly agreed to let me buy 1, maybe 2 games if I happen across a shop on our travels. So, can any kind fellow geeks help me so that I may 'happen' to pass by a game shop, or 2, or 3... It doesn't even have to be in the big cities, I would love to visit one in the remote highlands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Parker
United Kingdom
Newbury
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I seem to remember there was a game shop called Plan 9 in Aberdeen - can't vouch for what they sell or whether the shop is still there. A quick web search may help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin M
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Lion Games, 90 Buccleuch Street, Edinburgh. Small but perfectly formed. It is easy to miss though, so look for the advertising boards on the street...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Lion have a pretty good selection, although you'd never guess from their website, which is antiquated but at least it gives telephone & email details http://www.black-lion.co.uk/

Static in Glasgow have usually had an even better range, though Black Lion has caught up recently - again only a very basic website with contact details http://www.firetank.net/clients/a1comics/frameset.htm (you'll need to click on the 'shops' icon).

I hope you enjoy your 'Grand Tour'. If you haven't seen it already, I'd recommend 'Scotland the Best' as a great guide book for the best places to eat, drink, stay & see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Poulter
Scotland
Tranent
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been told that there is a games shop in Dundee. Will try to get a URL, address or phone number...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Poulter
Scotland
Tranent
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For a games shop in Dundee Gary Campbell is the man to contact via