Subject: Geek of the Week #358 - Christopher Taylor (Anarchy) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek of the Week #358 is Christopher Taylor. I learned of Chris through the selection of games offered on the Victory Point Games website.
He's created games of various genres spanning fantasy, sci-fi and classic literature and film. Heck, Chris has even designed a game about saving drowning puppies! Regardless of theme, each game is confident of its mechanics and built for fun and solid, narrative game play. Several of these releases are true gems in my game collection.
Chris regularly visits the BGG site, answering all questions related to his games and professionally and courteously responding to his games' reviews. He's a lifelong gamer and head of a gaming family.
If you don't know Chris Taylor, I trust you'll find his spotlight week to be very enlightening. If you're familiar with this prolific game designer, make sure to give him your approval and field him plenty of questions!

But enough from me. Here is what the man himself would like to share with you.

Quote:
Wow, what an honor! Thank you!

I’m a life-long gamer. The first game I can remember playing was Candyland or Uncle Wiggly’s Adventure and my family never stopped introducing new games as I grew up. Fortunately, my mom made better choices than Candyland. We played the typical family games, but also oddities like Grass (which is pretty funky for a young kid to play). My mom even sent me to Dungeons & Dragons summer school when I was 10.

My stepdad owned Luftwaffe from Avalon Hill and that was my first introduction to wargames. Between D&D influencing me one way and Ogre/Melee/Wizard pushing from the other, there were many summers of pure gaming bliss. I was also a habitual game tinkerer; modifying and creating new rules or games. I ran a gaming club at my high school for a couple of years.

Gaming has also influenced my professional life. Because of my passion for gaming, I started working at Egghead Software and soon joined a weekly D&D game that lead to my being hired by Interplay in 1990. (One of the players gave me the inside scoop about a new job opening and I applied before it was announced.)

I have been very fortunate to work with extremely talented game developers to make Stonekeep, Fallout, Starfleet Command, and many, many others. After moving around a few times to other companies and projects, I’m back at Interplay designing games. (I did have a brief stint working at the Santa Ana Zoo, as a part-time train conductor and office worker.)

As well as my day job as a computer game designer, I design boardgames after-hours for Victory Point Games (and I’m working on a game for Lock ‘N Load, too). Probably due to my early gaming, my designs tend to be hybrids of wargames and Euros/Ameritrash. I enjoy wargaming and Euros equally. Heck, I’ll play most anything once.

Other hobbies: reading (my paperback library is 2,500+ books), movies (Netflix, how I adore you), music (classic rock and 80’s pop mostly), LEGO and MMOs.

I am married (16 years this August) and have two boys (14 & 15), and we’re all gamers. I’ve been attending the local Strategicon conventions since the early 80s and those are now our family vacations. My mom buys all my VPG titles, even if she can’t understand the rules. Love ya, Mom.

What a proud, wonderful mom! Enjoy your week, Chris.

Poll
Surely no one can live such an exciting life. So which is the lie?
I was picked up one night by the police in Tustin, CA while wearing a Ninja suit and carrying weapons.
While jet skiing in Long Beach Harbor, I tried to jump the wake of a US Navy Frigate and ended up so high in the air that I cracked the bottom of the jet ski on impact.
I met George Lucas once at a computer game trade show. I demoed Stonekeep for him and he said a few polite words to me. They brought him in before the show officially opened and he was surrounded by security guards.
      101 answers
Poll created by Hex_Enduction_Hour

Here are my questions for you:

C Can you give us a hint about your next release for Victory Point Games?
H How about telling us who one of your favorite authors is from your massive book collection?
R Relate to us what you enjoy most about gaming with your family.
I Inquiring minds want to know - which of your own board game designs are you most proud of?
S Saaaaay, could you tell us who is one of your favorite board game designers and why?

T True or False - You'll have another game based on Jules Verne eventually released.
A Are your boys designing games too?
Y Yes or No - Forlorn: Hope will have an expansion.
L Level with me - what game are you most excited to play in 2012?
O Okay, I'm almost done - Peanut butter - creamy, chunky, or none at all?
R Remind us what game your wife most enjoys playing with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geek of the Week #238 - Chris Taylor (Anarchy)
Thank you very much, John. What an honor to be GOTW!

Hex_Enduction_Hour wrote:
Chris, here are my questions for you:
-------------------------------------
C Can you give us a hint about your next release for Victory Point Games?

Next up is either MOONBASE Alpha or Grendel. They are both in external playtesting right now. It depends which one needs less fixing! Grendel's art is moving along now, too, but that could hold it up.

H How about telling us who one of your favorite authors is from your massive book collection?

It changes often, but I always keep coming back to the Honor Harrington stories by David Weber. I start with On Basilisk Station and read to the end of the series and then start over again in a few months. I'm usually reading two-three books at the same time. I keep one in the car, since you never know when you'll need a good book. And my iPad is stuffed. But the Weber books are just so darn readable.

I'm waiting for George R.R. Martin to finish the Song of Fire & Ice and then I'll probably do the same there.

And I'm back on a Jack L. Chalker kick. Wacky books, and he had some issues, but they are fun.

R Relate to us what you enjoy most about gaming with your family.

Sitting at the table and crushing them. Well, maybe not the crushing part. I just like spending time with them and gaming is a great way for us to all socialize and talk about something besides school or work.

I Inquiring minds want to know - which of your own board game designs are you most proud of?

Ahhhh! Ask me which kid I like better, too? ^_^

Mmmm. Aaaahhhh. Aaaargh.

Nemo's War. But Astra Titanus is a close second.

S Saaaaay, could you tell us who is one of your favorite board game designers and why?

Martin Wallace. He has a large library of really good games and he doesn't pigeon hole himself. His designs are varied, he doesn't reuse mechanics (often) and he tackles different themes and genres. I want to be Martin Wallace when I grow up.

T True or False - You'll have another game based on a Jules Verne book eventually released.

True!

A Are your boys designing games too?

Yes. My younger son designed a game for class (based on the California Gold Rush). I'll post pictures if I can find the camera. He did the majority of the work and I developed it (with his teacher's permission). We did a box and everything.

Y Yes or No - Forlorn: Hope will have an expansion.

I certainly hope so. We did some work on one, but it got put aside. Now there is the gold banner upgrade to think about. I don't know how it will all work, but I do like the game and hope to see it expanded.

L Level with me - what game are you most excited to play in 2012?

The new Netrunner LCG. I was a fan of the original and the new version looks great. I dig the new graphic design and I'm generally a fan of the tweaks that FFG makes (I may be in the minority there, but I think FFG is the strongest publisher currently. They just make games I want to buy and play.)

O Okay, I'm almost done - Peanut butter - creamy, chunky, or none at all?

Nutella!

(And chunky peanut butter if we're out of Nutella.)

R Remind us what game your wife most enjoys playing with you.

Any game where she can beat me. She's far more aggressive than I am. I like the game playing itself, not necessarily the victory (which can be nice and I do try to win, but it's the not whole reason I play games). She likes to crush and dominate me.

Currently that is two-player Lords of Waterdeep.

Great questions, John! Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoopy congratulations Chris, enjoy your week

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your week in the sun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Nick. Thanks, Joe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on being BGG Geek of the Week. Have an awesome week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, congratulations on making it to the big leagues!!

You sneaky bastage didn't tell me you got picked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering the questions. I'd really like to see your son's gold rush game!

Hopefully this thread will get placed on the homepage soon. I wrote Octavian and let him know it's posted. Anyone else know if I can do something else to get Chris's GotW thread on the homepage?

EDIT: I edited the first post to put 'Christopher' and somehow lost the original message! If you voted on the poll. Please go back and do so again.
Sorry, Chris. There was 5 votes at the time...
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Congrats Christopher!

sauron What is the most challenging aspect of game design?

The most fun?

ninja A ninja jumps through your window right now! You grab the closest available item to defend yourself! What is it!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Christopher!

Have a great week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fehr
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Hi there! Follow my gaming exploits on Twitter (fehrmeister)
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Christopher! I hope you enjoy your week.

1) I see that you have Dominion listed as your favorite game. Have you tried all of the expansions? What is your favorite expansion and why?
2) What is the best thing about living in Lake Forest? What is the worst thing?
3) What are the top 3 games that you have never played that you would love to try if given the chance?
4) If you could talk to the 20-year-old version of yourself and give that young man any one piece of advice, what would you tell him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finish with a flourish! Nice pick John, you may now fade into the background.

CONGRATULATIONS Christopher!

Hmm, since the beginning of the time I first showed up on BGG, and started throwing tomatoes at the stage, I think you may be the first professional game designer as the GotW. I'll work a little harder to come up with some worthy queries.

d10-0 You mention that you like to tinker with games: What was the first game that you remember tinkering with?
d10-1 Do you have a favorite game variant from your pre-professional days?
d10-2 Can't you leave well enough alone?
d10-3 RPGs (inc MMOs), boardgames, wargames, computer games: what is your preferred medium?
d10-3A Which gives you the most satisfaction?
d10-4 Your preferred genre?
d10-5 Do you have a favorite combination of mechanics? What do you think works well together?
d10-6 Is there a popular mechanic that you will not use?
d10-7 Of all the games you've ever played, what's the one that almost completely satisfies you, or would, if you could just change one little thing?
d10-8 About how many rat-holes do you go down for every game that you design that you are satisfied with?
d10-9 Have you designed or developed a game that you thought was sure to fail, only to see it become a tremendous success?
d10-9A Conversely, have you ever been involved with a 'sure winner', only to have it go down in flames during playtesting or in release?

Enjoy your week getting scoped.whistle

I have a nice cream stout to hoist in your honor;
Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats Chris! Enjoy your week!

Excellent choice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Congrats Christopher!

Thanks, Octavian.

Octavian wrote:
sauron What is the most challenging aspect of game design?

For me it's actually finishing the design to completion. I have many ideas and can go very quickly to prototype stage. Finishing the rules, polishing the mechanics and text -- those take a while. A friend of mine, a computer game programmer, with a similar problem said that the "first 90% of the game takes 10% of the time, and the last 10% of the game takes the other 90% of the time."

So true.

Octavian wrote:
The most fun?

I like seeing the final package. There is something so completely satisfying about actually finishing the game. No matter if it's a big computer game or a small boardgame, I like seeing the real thing. We used to go to the local Gamestop to see our games on the shelf all the time to watch people walk in and buy our games. Goofy fun.

Specifically about game design, I have the most fun playing around with different mechanics. I do a lot of spreadsheets to test mechanics and values. I'm an iterator, so I like to quickly make a bunch of changes and spreadsheets are the best way to get a basic idea of what components I need to finish the prototype. VPG is great, because I have a lot of constraints and those keep me from going completely nuts.

Octavian wrote:
ninja A ninja jumps through your window right now! You grab the closest available item to defend yourself! What is it!?

Captain Jack Sparrow, our cat, is sitting in my lap. Does that count?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
anarchy wrote:

Octavian wrote:

Captain Jack Sparrow, our cat, is sitting in my lap. Does that count?!

He'll have to! Good luck!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fehrmeister wrote:
Congratulations Christopher! I hope you enjoy your week.

Thank you!

fehrmeister wrote:

1) I see that you have Dominion listed as your favorite game. Have you tried all of the expansions? What is your favorite expansion and why?

I have tried everything up to, but not including, Hinterlands (and I'm obviously waiting for Dark Ages). Intrigue is my favorite expansion since it has some devilishly evil cards and the right amount of player interaction. It has the largest percentage of cards that I enjoy playing with (outside of the basic set, which I think is pretty darn good). Especially Harem and Nobles.

Dominion is an absolutely brilliant design. And I'm not jealous. Not at all. /sarcasm

fehrmeister wrote:
2) What is the best thing about living in Lake Forest? What is the worst thing?

It's very family friendly. Low crime, lots of parks. The city has lots of activities (including a great 4th of July parade). I guess to sum up -- it's just a nice place to raise a family.

I wish we had some interesting places to eat, honestly. I'm kind of tired of everything around here. And it's almost all chain restaurants of some kind.

They are redoing the street right outside our window, but that's a temporary kind of hate.

fehrmeister wrote:
3) What are the top 3 games that you have never played that you would love to try if given the chance?

My friend ScottE has a painted Earth Reborn set I'd love to play. I like two player tactical games (I need to add Claustrophobia to my top 10 list) and the theme reminds me of a game I love... Wasteland.

I'm dying to play the new Thunderbolt Apache Leader. I love A-10s and Apaches. It's the solitaire game I'm most looking forward to play.

I'm a card carrying member of the cult of the new, so older games generally don't appeal to me as much, but if I ever get a chance to play Avalon Hill's Starship Troopers, I'd like to play that.

fehrmeister wrote:
4) If you could talk to the 20-year-old version of yourself and give that young man any one piece of advice, what would you tell him?

"Finish your degree. The job will wait."

Great questions, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Chris - enjoy your week in the spotlight!

You've covered your favourite of your boardgame babies but which of your computer game designs are you most proud of?

Also, if you did go "completely nuts" outside of VPG's constraints what do you think you'd end up with?

Thanks

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SimGuy wrote:
Finish with a flourish! Nice pick John, you may now fade into the background.

CONGRATULATIONS Christopher!

Hmm, since the beginning of the time I first showed up on BGG, and started throwing tomatoes at the stage, I think you may be the first professional game designer as the GotW. I'll work a little harder to come up with some worthy queries.

It still makes me giggle to be thought of as a professional game designer. This is the kind of stuff I would do before someone decided to throw money at me for it.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-0 You mention that you like to tinker with games: What was the first game that you remember tinkering with?

Monopoly. Played it a bunch with my grandparents. We knew the official rules, but that didn't stop us from tweaking everything from the movement (roll 3 dice, discard one) to the auction (we liked using sealed bids).

SimGuy wrote:
d10-1 Do you have a favorite game variant from your pre-professional days?

Nah. If we ever play FGU's Bushido role-playing game, I have some notes on simplified combat I'd want to use. But I don't get the chance to role-play as often as we used to.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-2 Can't you leave well enough alone?

Recently, yes. Since I've been doing the VPG games, my desire to house-rule other designer's games has dropped off precipitously. And I always want to play at least the first couple games as close to the rules as written as possible.

Now, for my own games, no, dammit. I tweak my own designs waaaaaay too often. I need to stop that.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-3 RPGs (inc MMOs), boardgames, wargames, computer games: what is your preferred medium?

I'm still hoping to do a big MMO. I've been on way to many failed ones now. I've seen way too many of my ideas used in other games. (Nothing special -- my MMO ideas are pretty logical extensions of what is out there now. Except for my idea of sending cheating players to a special punishment server. I like that one.)

SimGuy wrote:
d10-3A Which gives you the most satisfaction?

Boardgames, since I do almost everything except the art by myself. With the big computer games, I'm part of a huge team. With the little boardgames, it's just me, a copy of Illustrator and a few friends. That's 100% more satisfying.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-4 Your preferred genre?

Fantasy.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-5 Do you have a favorite combination of mechanics? What do you think works well together?

Dice and pretty much anything go together. I love the chaos that dice introduce into games. I often have to pull back on the dice and smooth the curve when we get into playtesting.

Many of my designs start with "Okay, how can I use the dice in this one..."

SimGuy wrote:
d10-6 Is there a popular mechanic that you will not use?

I dislike memory games. Mostly since I have the memory of a gnat. A drunk gnat, at that.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-7 Of all the games you've ever played, what's the one that almost completely satisfies you, or would, if you could just change one little thing?

Ohhh, good question.

Star Fleet Battles/Federation Commander if I could get rid of the Damage Allocation Chart. Everything else about those game I adore, but when it comes time to rolling damage -- it just saps the energy out of the game.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-8 About how many rat-holes do you go down for every game that you design that you are satisfied with?

It may feel like like dozens, but it's probably less than that. I do a lot of "pre-visualization" before I put pen to paper, so that may save me a bunch of time.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-9 Have you designed or developed a game that you thought was sure to fail, only to see it become a tremendous success?

I never think my games are sure to fail (okay, M.A.X.2, but that's the exception that proves the rule), but I was really surprised by the success of Nemo's War. I really had no idea that it would be so well received and successful.

SimGuy wrote:
d10-9A Conversely, have you ever been involved with a 'sure winner', only to have it go down in flames during playtesting or in release?

I really thought my first take on Aliens vs. Zombies was going to be a big hit. *sigh* Not so much. The original used stacked dice for the Zombies and it was a disaster.

SimGuy wrote:
Enjoy your week getting scoped.whistle

I have a nice cream stout to hoist in your honor;
Cheers!

Cheers to you as well! Many, many thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batdog wrote:
Congratulations Chris - enjoy your week in the spotlight!

Thanks, Ian!

batdog wrote:
You've covered your favourite of your boardgame babies but which of your computer game designs are you most proud of?

I think the easy answer would be Fallout, but that was really a team effort. People like Scott Campbell, Scott Bennie, and Jason Anderson were all part of the design effort. It would not have been the same game without everyone's involvement. I'm certainly proud of Fallout, but it's a different type of pride.

I'm most proud of a game design I did that was never published. I did a complete Game Design Document (GDD) for a Star Trek game based around traders, like Cyrano Jones, and smugglers, like Harry Mudd. Gameplay was completely open-ended, like Elite. There would have been been missions from Starfleet Intelligence or Orion Pirates, but the majority of gameplay would have been just flying around, exploring, trading/selling and interacting with the Star Trek underworld.

Interplay had a really hard time selling it to Paramount and the developer wanted to take it in a much more "safe" direction (more like Wing Commander). They switched designers and what ended up on the shelves was about 180° from my original design.

I often wonder how it would have been received by players, but man, I was really happy with that design.

batdog wrote:
Also, if you did go "completely nuts" outside of VPG's constraints what do you think you'd end up with?

My Freespace 4X strategy game. It's way too big for VPG to publish. Think Conquest of Nerath big.

batdog wrote:
Thanks

Ian

Good questions, Ian. Thanks for making me think of that Star Trek design. I have this crazy grin now just thinking about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats. I have no questions. Well actually I do.

What are you working on next?

Nemo's War, Astra Titanus, and Legions of Darkness are some of the best solo experiences available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddha Meeple
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
Congrats. I have no questions. Well actually I do.

What are you working on next?

Thanks, Joel!

I'm finishing up MOONBASE Alpha, Grendel and Aliens vs. Zombies.

Next up after those is probably a naval game set in Lock N' Load's World at War series. Loosely based on the Fleets 2025 game engine, it's US and allies versus the Soviet/Cuban alliance in the Caribbean.

My next solitaire design is looking to be Dinosaurs & Devil Dogs, a time-traveling adventure game. I'm digging it so far, but it's still very early in design.

Alan Emrich is pushing me to finish Marooned!, and I really need to do that.

eekamouse wrote:
Nemo's War, Astra Titanus, and Legions of Darkness are some of the best solo experiences available.

Thank you very much. That means a lot to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!

Toe-to-Toe Nu'klr Combat with the Rooskies is a brilliant concept.

Do you plan to follow up Fleets 2025: East China Sea with anything depicting a clash in the Spratly Islands region?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Christopher !!!
Ooh I love Nutella!!! and Vegemite!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.