Dave

Gatineau
Quebec
msg tools
Going to see a nfl game in November. Looking to stop into a store while I'm there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366/flgs-of-the-usa-a... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it's close to Hoboken, but Time Warp Comics is the best store in the northern part of the state. When you're down in the Cherry Hill are go to All Things Fun.

Neither are cheap because they're MSRP like all game stores, but both have awesome selections.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Thron
United States
Caldwell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
I don't think it's close to Hoboken, but Time Warp Comics is the best store in the northern part of the state. When you're down in the Cherry Hill are go to All Things Fun.

Neither are cheap because they're MSRP like all game stores, but both have awesome selections.

Agree about Time Warp. Surprisingly good selection of games, though MSRP is indeed the norm. My only real problem there is that I tend to end up at the store during one of the many Pokemon/M:TG tournaments and it can get REAL crowded in those thinly spaced aisles. Minor complaint, though, and on me to find better times to shop...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shinners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Time Warp isn't too far, but you'll really need a car to get there. You're physically closer (and significantly closer by public transportation) to The Compleat Strategist on Manhattan, right by the Empire State Building. MSRP, as most places, but it's worth it to see how many games they've packed into a relatively small storefront.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at the Compleat Strategist a week ago and noticed a relatively decent selection of Euros on the 50% off shelf. Nothing earth-shattering, but you might happen upon something you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls