Popular Tags: Brick&Mortar_Store_directories [+] [View All]
Edward Philippi
United States
Chico
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to a confrence this Tuesday in Sacramento. I'll have time Weds evening to do a little unatached shopping laugh. I haven't shopped for wargames there since high school. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Edwardarrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Viking Hobby (on El Camino) offers the broadest selection of boardgames. Viking is open until 6:00 PM.

The Great Escape (located on Howe Ave at Arden Way) sells boardgames, miniatures and comics.

A-1 Comics (Two locations: Sunrise Blvd and Madison Ave.) sells primarily comics and collectible games but also carries a selection of boardgames.

Hobby Monkey (Stanford Ranch Road in Rocklin) also has a selection of games in addition to miniatures and collectible games.

My recommendation would be Viking Hobby. I've been buying games there for over twenty years. It's a personal favorite.

Also on Tuesday, we will be playing games from 7:00 - 10:00 at the Fox & Goose restaurant located in Downtown Sacramento.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamestuff.com/cgi-bin/gamestore.pl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
davebo wrote:
Game Store Database.

Now that is a cool page! I had not seen that before. Thanks for the link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Philippi
United States
Chico
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen this before. Wow! Thanks!arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Vanderveen
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
davebo wrote:

I just visited the page above and found this:
Quote:
Go to the all new http://gamestoredb.com/ which has all of the data from this site in a vastly improved interface.

This site will be going away soon, though I may keep a form of it online for a while. Please use GameStoreDB.com from now on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls