Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Ground Floor» Forums » General

Subject: Where to pick up the game at Essen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I think I remember reading an update that stated where you had to go to pick up the game but I can't find it anymore (to many backed kickstarter projects...).
Will TMG have its own booth or will it be somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
Microbadge: AD&D fan (2nd edition)Microbadge: Biomimetics fan - learning from Nature's designs and applying it in human technologies!Microbadge: EternityMicrobadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Medical Professional
Will the game be ready for Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Duarte
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
:-)))
badge
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Microbadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I attended LisboaCon!Microbadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: My Favorite Contribution to BGG
poifpoif wrote:
Will the game be ready for Essen?
The lack of news regarding this particular topic are starting to worry me. soblue

I hope that everything is on schedule so we can all pick up our games without problems. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
Microbadge: AD&D fan (2nd edition)Microbadge: Biomimetics fan - learning from Nature's designs and applying it in human technologies!Microbadge: EternityMicrobadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Medical Professional
This game might be one of the best games of the fair, no less. I really hope they'll make it on time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls