Castle Panic: The Wizard's Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: Move Goblin Cavalry clockwise? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for Goblin Cavalry say that when moved by another monster token, it also moves 2 spaces. What do I do when I get the token to move monsters clockwise?

A) Move Goblin Cavalry clockwise one space, like every other normal monster.
B) Move it 2 spaces in the clockwise direction.
C) Don't move it clockwise at all. Move it 2 spaces forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mazout,

Anytime the Goblin Cavalry is moved, it should move 2 spaces. It doesn't matter if it's during the normal movement phase, or by another token. So the correct answer is B) Move it 2 spaces in the clockwise direction.

Hope this helps!
Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the nastiest additions to the game. A goblin calvary at full health is always top priority when it hits the board. I like 'em cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.