Subject: cathedral example in the rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
at the rules has an example about scoring of the cathedral.a carthedral gives 3 points per tile(complete city)and pennant.
at the manuals example the score said that is 24 for the blue player.is this correct?because i count 27.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
at the rules has an example about scoring of the cathedral.a carthedral gives 3 points per tile(complete city)and pennant.
at the manuals example the score said that is 24 for the blue player.is this correct?because i count 27.

It is correct at 24 points. You score per TILE. The piece to the left of the cathedral is one "tile" even though it has two "sections" - this is probably why you are coming up with 27 and why you are incorrect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
matsas wrote:

It is correct at 24 points. You score per TILE. The piece to the left of the cathedral is one "tile" even though it has two "sections" - this is probably why you are coming up with 27 and why you are incorrect.

Yes I got this rule wrong too a few times, this is one instance where the rules are clear, but it is still easy to get confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.