Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Hoier
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to be traveling to Visalia soon. Any board game or hobby stores there or nearby? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanford is just a short way away, and that is the headquarters of GMT games. I passed through there over the summer on my way to the bay area and emailed asking if I could visit. The office ladies said it would be fine. When I got there, I got a great tour of the warehouse, was able to purchase a few games directly, and truly had a great experience overall. If you're interested, I highly recommend going to www.gmtgames.com and asking if one of the days you're there will be okay for a visit.

Other than that, I don't have much knowledge of the area, but good luck nonetheless!

Cheers,

Jacovis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hoier
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply! Might have to look into that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morgan
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the only game store was powner games and it closed. i believe fresno is the next closest with crazy squirrel or hobby town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan is right. Currently there are no game stores in Visalia. However in a week or two there will be, as a new store, Qoregames is about to open. In the meantime Crazy Squirrel in Fresno would be your best bet. Game Night for the BBG Visalia guild is on Thursday and you would be most welcome to attend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls