Subject: English Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanya Thompson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can find the English rules for this awesome game?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Use these:

everyone gets the same amount of dice, one goes into the center. then in turn order, each player must throw one die into the arena. It is also permitted to rearrange the dice in the arena before each throw. He may throw in more dice until two or more dice show the same amount of pips. Then he collects all those dice and its the next players turn. If at the beginning of a turn the arena is empty, the player has to throw in all his dice, collect any multiples and play passes to the next participant. Any dice showing an X or falling out of the arena are put aside immediately and may no longer be used. Eliminating dice does not finish a players turn. If any die does not lay flat inside the arena it is rerolled outside and placed back in the arena. The winner is the last player with any dice in his hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanya Thompson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does a player HAVE to collect multiples when they show up? Or can they push their luck and go for higher number of multiples?

How many dice for each player? I think it varies.

What if there are more than 5 players (can simply add more dice)?

Thanks!

We LOVE this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put a full translation up in the files section.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.