Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Brooks
Scotland
Stirling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all,
I'm off to Munich at Christmas and I was wondering if there were any decent games shops there that I should check out? Also is it likely that the english language versions of any games will be available there?

Cheers for any advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the pedestrian zone there are a few. Karstadt ( there are two of these stores...only one has the toy department ) Kaufhof...and Obletter, which is a dedicated toystore with tonnes of games. I'd check out Obletter first as their selection is bigger, and their prices are reasonable. If you can find a Coco Nino ( a toystore in a malll ) they are very good for games as well. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(The Artist formerly known as) Arnest R
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and carry on...
mbmbmbmbmb
Palpatine wrote:
If you can find a Coco Nino ( a toystore in a malll ) they are very good for games as well. Good luck.

Don´t know of this though I´ve been in Munich for a little while. Any details ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arnest_r wrote:
Palpatine wrote:
If you can find a Coco Nino ( a toystore in a malll ) they are very good for games as well. Good luck.

Don´t know of this though I´ve been in Munich for a little while. Any details ?

They have stores in the Stuttgart, Esslingen area. I'm nost sure if they have these in Munchen. They seem to be a chain, like Toys R Us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brooks
Scotland
Stirling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks for the help. Am I likely to be able to find english language versions of games there too? or is it not worth me looking?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably won't find english language versions. But you can sometimes find lanquage independent games with english rules included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls