Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules:

"If two Rebellions are initiated in the same impulse they must target different religious struggle areas."

I was about to say the point is moot because you can't use a treasure for the same actions as the card, but that's not applicable to this case since you are relating this to the playing of the Home Card as the event. If you read the rule as referring to exactly two Rebellions initiated in the same impulse, then the rule wouldn't cover situations where there are more than two. However, I read the rule as referring to ANY two of the rebellions initiated in the same impulse and that Ed's intent was something equivalent to the following (not from the rules):

"A religious struggle area may not be targeted by a Rebellion more than once in the same impulse."

Before bringing treasures into the picture, no more than two rebellions are possible in the same impulse since there are less than 6 CP on a card, and this may have been what was in the back of Ed's mind when he came up with the phrasing for the rule. I'm sure he'll weigh in on this himself sooner or later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, Mark's interpretation is correct. Only one rebellion per impulse per Religious Struggle Area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.