Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United Kingdom
Worthing
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Another one of those little questions I'm fascinated by your answers to. Choose one only!

Poll
Which Dux Bellorum army do you prefer to command?
Late Roman
Romano-British
Welsh
Saxons
Irish
Pictish
Land Raider
Sea Raider
      32 answers
Poll created by danmer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Hurtt
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I chose what I did (Saxon) as those are the only figures I have! Ask again later, when I have more armies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jim tapp
msg tools
Used to love the LIR, then the Irish, but now I cannot get enough of those pesky Picts! Just finishing a couple of extra warrior units - so yeah I like early Picts I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruarigh Dale
United Kingdom
North Ferriby
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sea Raider army at the moment, because my Vikings are the only painted army for this period that I have. Saxons are sitting in the box waiting to be painted and I am very tempted by the Sub-Roman British because they would provide something different from my usual fare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
General Ludd
msg tools
Saxons, because the post-Roman Saxon 'invasion' period cultures, the excavation and study of their remains, have been the focus of my archaeological career.

And because i consider myself, rightly or wrongly, 'Anglo-Saxon'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.