Thunderstone: Werewolf Promo Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Wow, is there any way to get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
As for subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Gwazdosky
United States
Clinton
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen it listed for private sale here and on ebay. Be prepared to pay in excess of $30 US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
demiurge wrote:
I've seen it listed for private sale here and on ebay. Be prepared to pay in excess of $30 US.

Wow, look at what scarcity does to the market!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Blunderbuss
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
The things is...it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. I haven't seen anyone willing to shell out $30 - and people who keep posting it at that price and not selling it will (ideally) eventually realize that, and reduce the asking price to something more reasonable. There's a current ebay listing that keeps getting reposted at a $30 opening bid because no one will touch it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.