Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi there,

A friend of mine is traveling to Hawaii next week and is interested in buying a couple of games (Normandy 44, Combat Commander, etc).

Any recommendations on a good game shop he can go to? He will be staying in the Kaneohe area but will have transport so can travel to anywhere on Oahu.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
oskacat wrote:
Hi there,

A friend of mine is traveling to Hawaii next week and is interested in buying a couple of games (Normandy 44, Combat Commander, etc).

Any recommendations on a good game shop he can go to? He will be staying in the Kaneohe area but will have transport so can travel to anywhere on Oahu.

Thanks!

Take a look at this page:

Hawaii, USA

Armchair Adventurer and Gecko Books are your best bet. Jelly's just recently got rid of most of their games. Other Realms is more fantasy oriented. Gecko Books, however, doesn't really do war games. So, Armchair Adventurer has the most variety. They have Euro's, Ameritrash, and Wargames. However, Armchair is really messy and sells a lot of models/miniatures also. Make sure he asks the owner to direct him to the board game room area.

Aloha,

Ted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I garauntee that Armchair will have the games you're looking for. (At least I hope that's the place I went to)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gibson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys, I'll pass that information on.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls