Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am helping an afterschool program there start up a gaming group.

Are there any Gaming stores around Winchester, New Hampshire that I can point them to?

Thanks in Advance,

Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Campbell
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I know some stores that are both north and south of there, since I live in Amherst MA and used to live in Hanover, NH. The closest one I know of is Griffon Games, in Greenfield, MA, about 20 miles from Winchester. A little further south is Phoenix Games, in Sunderland, MA, and even further south is Modern Myths, in Northampton, MA. To the north I know of Triple Play in Lebanon, NH, but that's quite a bit further from Winchester than the other ones I've mentioned. I've been to one or two game stores around southern New Hampshire, but I can't remember their names or where they were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I live on the seacoast of New Hampshire. So I know the stores there, but I am in need of stores near him. I will take a look at those you mentioned. Thanks for the help!

Keep them coming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Kalish
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm originally from W. MA and Griffon Games is a pretty good store. They handle minatures, RPGs, CCGs and the like, but still have a decent board game selection. I would recommend them. Website: http://griffongames.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Snyder
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Shouldn't you be playing a game with me instead of wasting time on the Internet?
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a store in Keene that carries a good selections of games. I haven't been there for a few years, so I can't remeber any deatils. It was either a toy or a hobby store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls