Popular Tags: [View All]
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A very good review and I sympathise with you on the questions. We played on Xmas day with my family, ages ranging from 24 up to 53. I found some of the questions were from way back and the younger members had not heard of some of the products but we split into 2 teams, the first was men v women and the second was younger V older. I remember winning the first but I am guessing lost the second game.

I also thought that the movement was different and put it down to balance, which you do not usually get in a trivia game. Also remember that to steal a question the initial answerer must of got it wrong so a bonus to the one who steals that question. I found stealing questions can propel you through the board quicker.

I cannot remember the time span that it took us but we played 2 games including learning the game in what must of been 2-3 hours. Overall a fun experience but on Xmas day after a few drinks it wouldn't be hard to fulfil that criteria.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.