Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elijah Lau
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in Honolulu for a business trip in January - probably have a few days to spare. Does anyone know if there are any game stores worth checking out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, stop thinking about gaming just for a little bit and enjoy the scenery! You're in Hawaii for Pete sake! Drink some pog, scuba dive, go to a luau!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Can't help ya there...

But if you make it over to Kaneohe (about a half-hour drive to the other side of the island), go to the Koa Pancake House for banana pancakes and coconut syrup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len Ludtke
United States
Oregon
Illinois
flag msg tools
Couldn't say if it is still there, but about 25 years ago there was The Legionnaire in Aiea(I believe). Just outside Honolulu towards Pearl Harbor, on the bus line. It was theupstairs of a Midas Muffler shop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Vinson
United States
West Point
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try "The Armchair Adventurer".
1199 Dillingham Blvd # C106, Honolulu (808) 843-1250. Not a huge store, but they have an interesting collection (heap, actually) of older wargames.

There is also a shop called "Other Realms" at the Ward Center that sells mostly minis and comic books but has some board games.

The next closest shop is about 2500 miles to the East...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Lau
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TED Vinson wrote:
Try "The Armchair Adventurer".
1199 Dillingham Blvd # C106, Honolulu (808) 843-1250. Not a huge store, but they have an interesting collection (heap, actually) of older wargames.

There is also a shop called "Other Realms" at the Ward Center that sells mostly minis and comic books but has some board games.

The next closest shop is about 2500 miles to the East...

Thanks. I'll definitely drop by the shops... after I've chilled out at the beach and checked out the hula girls etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
The Armchair Adventurer has moved:

1287 Kalani St Ste 105
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 843-1250

The owner is named Glen and he is a nice guy. It is a funky place, with games and miniatures stacked to the ceiling, but can be fun to hunt around for the rare treasure.

Gecko Books has a good selection of games:

1151 12th Ave
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 732-1292
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls